Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Idea

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
17
I have an idea for the auctions section.

How about being able to have simple eBay syle auctions inside a thread?

e.g. a title, pic etc. But also a timing device auto emailing buyer and seller with paypal and NP equivalent.

Would work much better than the current confusing system.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This feature is under consideration. Thanks for the input!

RJ
 
0
•••
0
•••
Great to hear. I just hope it gets put into practise....
I truly think that active members will benefit from such a system....
 
0
•••
Please keep us updated Admins.
 
0
•••
i think checking the data with the whois against the regged one is possible. all you have todo is find a customize able whois script and change it to your needs :)
 
0
•••
great! maybe you could give -RJ- a hand with it....
 
0
•••
This is a great idea, I thought of it a about a month too late lol :)
Hopefully we can get enough support for it to make RJ add it to the site. He's a great person and hopefully people start supporting him with ideas like this.
 
0
•••
I agree.
 
0
•••
I like this idea alot. :sold: :hearts: :hehe: :kickass: :great:
 
0
•••
Just to add, I noticed that some people were concerned that you wouldn't be able to ask questions. But my idea was to just simply have it as a normal thread, but have the auction part in the first post.
 
0
•••
You auction idea would be great for the NP$ auctions as well. I hate waiting on the NP$ auctions cause it can get so damned frustrating.
 
0
•••
yep, I think I mentioned that. They would jsut be transfered automatically.
And then also have Paypal integrated.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back