tultseo Account Suspended (Warnings) Impact 32 Sep 22, 2013 1K views 4 replies #1 Just got this domain, how much would someone pay for it? Cheers
Traveler Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,189 Sep 22, 2013 #2 I don't think anyone would pay more than you did, reg fee. Try to get a refund if you can.
tultseo Account Suspended (Warnings) Impact 32 Sep 22, 2013 #3 the domain itself means "I bet for" this can be a betting website or such I bet for australia etc there is gamling sites like mybet.com, betclick.com etc Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
the domain itself means "I bet for" this can be a betting website or such I bet for australia etc there is gamling sites like mybet.com, betclick.com etc
BrandChimp Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 2,611 Sep 23, 2013 #4 Those names are 2 word domain. They sounds better.. I'd say $12 on ebay my opinion.. tultseo said: the domain itself means "I bet for" this can be a betting website or such I bet for australia etc there is gamling sites like mybet.com, betclick.com etc Click to expand...
Those names are 2 word domain. They sounds better.. I'd say $12 on ebay my opinion.. tultseo said: the domain itself means "I bet for" this can be a betting website or such I bet for australia etc there is gamling sites like mybet.com, betclick.com etc Click to expand...
wakeh Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 51 Oct 1, 2013 #5 tultseo said: Just got this domain, how much would someone pay for it? Cheers Click to expand... Sorry it's an ugly looking domain. I see what you are doing but it's 3 words, it doesnt make sense; "I bet for" isn't a phrase commonly used in the world of gambling. The better alternative for what you are aiming at would be; beton.com betson.com etc... ibetfor.com = $0 good luck!
tultseo said: Just got this domain, how much would someone pay for it? Cheers Click to expand... Sorry it's an ugly looking domain. I see what you are doing but it's 3 words, it doesnt make sense; "I bet for" isn't a phrase commonly used in the world of gambling. The better alternative for what you are aiming at would be; beton.com betson.com etc... ibetfor.com = $0 good luck!