NameSilo

domain ibetfor.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tultseo

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
32
Just got this domain, how much would someone pay for it?

Cheers
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't think anyone would pay more than you did, reg fee. Try to get a refund if you can.
 
0
•••
the domain itself means "I bet for" this can be a betting website or such

I bet for australia etc

there is gamling sites like mybet.com, betclick.com etc
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Those names are 2 word domain. They sounds better..
I'd say $12 on ebay

my opinion..


the domain itself means "I bet for" this can be a betting website or such

I bet for australia etc

there is gamling sites like mybet.com, betclick.com etc
 
0
•••
Just got this domain, how much would someone pay for it?

Cheers

Sorry it's an ugly looking domain. I see what you are doing but it's 3 words, it doesnt make sense; "I bet for" isn't a phrase commonly used in the world of gambling.

The better alternative for what you are aiming at would be;

beton.com
betson.com
etc...

ibetfor.com = $0

good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back