I would stop domaining if I ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

we know the possible advantages of domaining:
The industry with one of the biggest profits possible.

And we know the possible disadvantages of domaining:
The risk of financial and temporal loss.

And, we know, that domaining is not all - so I want to ask you:
What thing, equal if it is a 'positive' / 'neutral' / 'negative' thing must happen that you would stop with domaining?

Share your answers here.

Thanks and all the best in your domaining,
kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would stop domaining when I successfully sell few of my "gems" for a combined high eight figures$$$.

We all can dream; right mates!

•••
I would stop domaining when I successfully sell few of my "gems" for a combined high eight figures$$$.

We all can dream; right mates!

I think if I did that, that it would be in my nature to try and repeat that hence I will not get out of domaining no matter how much money I will make

•••
I would stop domaining when i cross my 100 million $ target :)

Thanks.

•••
I would stop domaining when i cross my 100 million $ target :)

Thanks.
Nah i would not stop domaining even when i cross 100 million ;)

•••
I would stop domaining the day I´ll found a more lucrative business ;)

•••
I think if I did that, that it would be in my nature to try and repeat that hence I will not get out of domaining no matter how much money I will make

Actually by "stop domaining" I mean that I would move on and execute my other plans that require funding to get started. Take my other plans as "startup companies/sites", but they will be actual businesses managed by yours truly.

I prefer to think of myself mainly as a 'domain developer' and right now my "domainer" part is among one of the main methods I use for gathering funds for my future projects.

So once I am able to get sufficient funding (even couple of grands and not millions of $$$ would be fine), my goal is to develop my 'low profile gems' as a business OR for future flipping.

PS: Besides, website flipping is normally considered more profitable than waiting for another six, seven, or even eight figure domain sale. Right!

•••
I'd stop domaining after GoDaddy bought my portfolio. Or when Wilma beats me over the head with a stoneage club. The second would only be temporary though ;)

•••
I will stop when .top becomes the only option ......

•••
I will stop domaining if all of you stop domaining.
No man is an island.

•••
to stop domaining would be to stop dreaming

and a wise man once said, that one must never stop dreaming

mouahahaha

•••
•••
I'd stop domaining after GoDaddy bought my portfolio. Or when Wilma beats me over the head with a stoneage club. The second would only be temporary though ;)
If Godaddy buys my portfolio I would probably use the money to build a new and better one ;)

Last edited:
•••
If Godaddy buys my portfolio I would probably use the money to build a new and better one ;)

You're addicted. I'd buy a nice house and retire from domaining :)

•••
I would stop domaining if I could stop domaining hahaahaaa #youknow

•••
I'm ready to stop domaining. I don't have time for it right now. I'm just too busy.
But, I still have domains...so, I might as well try to sell them. I would be happy to sell all of what I have in a bulk sale. But, in the mean time, I will continue to sell individually. (I just sold 4 domains this weekend.) I am not out for the big sale of a lifetime.

•••
I'm ready to stop domaining. I don't have time for it right now. I'm just too busy.
But, I still have domains...so, I might as well try to sell them. I would be happy to sell all of what I have in a bulk sale. But, in the mean time, I will continue to sell individually. (I just sold 4 domains this weekend.) I am not out for the big sale of a lifetime.
It doesn't really sound like you are stopping it, it more sounds like you are going into 'stand by - modus' with it.

•••
It doesn't really sound like you are stopping it, it more sounds like you are going into 'stand by' - modus with it.
Yeah, that's true. perhaps I should say go on standby, until I have time. But, I have a feeling it will be a long term hiatus.

•••
Yeah, that's true. perhaps I should say go on standby, until I have time. But, I have a feeling it will be a long term hiatus.
My congrats going into standby - and my congrats 4 your 4 sales.

•••
I would stop doing if I was banned from it :p

•••
I would stop domaining if someone bought my entire portfolio for a mid 6-fig or more (probably not realistic at the moment, but who knows in a few years)...

Then, I would live from that and some other passive income for the rest of my life, doing only some exercise and reading. I've worked via internet for almost 20 years, so I could have a break and enjoy the beaches instead (here is a picture of my nearest beach, 250 meters away from home):

Crystal-Bay-Koh-Samui.jpg

•••
I've worked via internet for almost 20 years, so I could have a break and enjoy the beaches instead (here is a picture of my nearest beach, 250 meters away from home):

Crystal-Bay-Koh-Samui.jpg

Looks beautiful!

•••
I would stop domaining if kingof.top sells all his long .top domains for $xxxxx or if I am given $1M :D

•••
I'd stop for a number of reasons.

My wife and I finally obtain our dream farm.
Certain family members pass on.
I wake one day and make a conscious decision not to use my money to support business practices I disagree with.

There is a movie currently on Amazon Prime called Believe (2007). Although it deals with multilevel marketing, I do believe ; ) it's somewhat representative of the domain business. It's not a great movie, but it's entertaining enough.

•••
I wouldn't stop domaining for any reason (well, maybe at a gun point, not that I wouldn't try to tell the aggressors about the beauty of domains first).
Lol

•••
Id stop if I ever make my millions. And then I'd probably get bored and do it all again, rinse, repeat etc!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back