Dynadot

I will be speaking at Inside Bitcoins in Paris

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Chief Sound Officer? First time I hear... I guess I learn new things sometimes. :D

When you store your private keys in audio form... what does it do? Encrypt, and play it when want to access the wallet?

•••
If you want to access the private key you play the record and listen with a spectrograph. Then you enter the private key that you see in the spectrograph. There is an app for android "andro spectro" or you can use audacity ect. The key can be encrypted but that happens before it is on the record.

•••
You're extremely knowledgeable. Great stuff!

•••
Thanks, Im always available to talk about Bitcoin and Crypto just post in the forum or send me a message.

•••
Sounds like a good way to store a key. It works for all coin wallets?

•••
It is not practical for daily use, but for long term it is a good way to store keys. It works with all coins.

•••
not really into bitcoins.. but, is it possible to get free attendee pass? :) ... could be interesting :)

•••
I wish I had free passes but I dont :( if you are in the area we could meet up before or after, I will be in paris one day before the whole things starts, there might be some kind of pre-event stuff

•••
tx.. passed this info to my friend - he's deep into mining and other things unfamiliar to me :)

•••
I have a discount code for the confrence, it is quite expensive though.

•••
Jeez. 450 Euro, I'd like to see those discussions and find out more insider info about btc, but getting to Paris and then high entry fee kind of sucks. They should have it an open expo, free for everyone, in the long run the more everyone knows about bitcoin the better it is for everyone anyways, isn't it?

•••
I totaly agree. I applied to speak on a whim and was accepted. Most of the people attending get the tickets paid by their company. I think I can get people 10% off, WOW!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back