IT.COM

I wants to create a Domain Listing Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Manoj Singh Negi

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,

I am a web developer (www.manojsinghnegi.com) and wants to be a good Domain Flipper. I am thinking of creating a free domain listing website where Domain Flippers can list their domains and potential buyers can contact them through the contact information provided by the Domain Flippers.

It will be a free listing directory providing features like easy search system, easy category sorting, request a domain name etc.

A Domain Flipper can provide

• Their domain description
  • Their contact information
  • links to any ongoing auction website
  • Category their domain belongs to
  • Keyword ( will help when user search domain with keywords )
I kindly request everyone to give their honest and valuable opinion. it will be very helpful for me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello and welcome...yes, script that would allow each domainer to brand it as their own.

•••
I like the idea of your project. I'd like to have something like that too. I wish you lots of success.

•••
I thought it is already been done. Sedo, Efty and many already doing it.

You will start from scratch with no traffic, no promotion, etc. you better provide a good service and features not available from other domain listing market for domainers to use it, otherwise your "dev plan" is already shuttered.

IMO

Yeah, I agree that's completely true.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome...yes, script that would allow each domainer to brand it as their own.

I think this is a good idea if you want me to build this please PM me.

•••
•••
Not a bad idea, and the site as a whole is laconic and simply looks.

•••
if you create customize script then it will be good idea and you can even sell customized scripts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back