Dynadot

I Spend 0000$ for first page on Google...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have started my website directory in aug-2006. Today i am on the first page of google for high value keyword "website directory.Not only google yahoo and many more search engine shows my website directory on the first page.

In these last few months i have spend 00000$. for getting this position.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Damion said:
Yeah, only a few of them :p
Having the search term in the page title and having an outside link to the site using the search phrase does not mean these pages are optimized for the search term.

Many of the pages returned by that search don't even have the search phrase in a keywords or description meta tag. Most of the sites returned by your "intitle-inanchor" search don't show up in the first few pages of a search for "website directory".
What was your point?

•••
The point is that this type of searches can give you a good idea how many pages compete with you being this intentionally or by chance.
Utilizing Page Titles and keyword anchor links is something everyone that is trying to compete is using in their SEO strategy.

A few is kind of a overstatement in my opinion. That's all i wanted to convey ;)

•••
lol, im ranked no 2 on google if you type in auctionmydomain but who the hell is ever going to do that! if you put auction my domain in I cant even find myself!

•••
In your case Auction My Domain is not that hard to rank for viewing the competing pages results for that term. It's takes some effort and time to get this domain ranked as you want it to rank.

Your site Auction my Domain is still very new Dave so you have still lots of work to i guess. But Auction My Domain can get the results you want if that is the only term you want to be found in the search engines.

But I'm sure you have tons of other keywords you want to be found for ;)

At first glance Sedo is your biggest competitor for Auction my Domain ;)

Good luck on the site and the work ahead of you!

•••
Nice

Be sure and send us that article when its done. If its from organic work Im sure we would all like to know. . ..

Keep at it. You have your audience dont wait too long on that article.

•••
BuzzGuyz said:
Be sure and send us that article when its done. If its from organic work Im sure we would all like to know. . ..

Keep at it. You have your audience dont wait too long on that article.
I would like to see that article, too!

:)

•••
Is the article ready?

Please share with us!

•••
YesBrilliant said:
Is the article ready?

Please share with us!
Probably it is not ready, otherwise we would read it :) :) :)

•••
yonya said:
Probably it is not ready, otherwise we would read it :) :) :)
Not necessarily.

Haven't you ever forgot to do something you had planned to?

•••
raju79 said:
I have started my website directory in aug-2006. Today i am on the first page of google for high value keyword "website directory.Not only google yahoo and many more search engine shows my website directory on the first page.

In these last few months i have spend 00000$. for getting this position.

Thanks

You're not even in the top 100 for website directory (with or without the quotes). Furthermore, placing in first position for a keyword/phrase that only has 1.2 million results is mere "child's play".

•••
I have one of my sites on the first page (though near the bottom, I admit) for the term "hht", and apparently there are 1,710,000 results for that. I didn't really spend anything on it either, just made sure I'd got a few links to it in various places, and have correct META tags :)

My site is a year old though.

•••
I find that for the most popular search phrases, the top 5 pages or so vary almost erratically. In-fact to the point of being almost useless.

It can be exciting to look through your web-stats and see a came from Google page #1 result but if this thread shows anything its that you may not be in the same place when you look again. Obviously your local will have an effect but with searches returning several million results, do you really expect to stay there using any strategy unless you're as commonly known as e-bay?

Household names are almost as important as keyword placement and content in my view. You simply can't compete with the volume of Internet users that type anywhere online about eBay or you-tube. #5 one day, #70 the next, unless you have a particularly unique site, but web directories are simply common.

•••
On what data center are you on the first page because i can't see your site anywhere?

•••
I think the point is that its only EASY to get ranked HIGHLY on keywords that no one uses.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back