IT.COM

domain Appear on the first page of Google - tufbank.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bm5

Established Member
Impact
When I type my domain name into Google, I see it in 1st or 2nd place. Do you think this makes my domain more valuable? If you see my domain name on the first page when you search, share it with me. Of course, I would also like to see your thoughts on this domain name.

Domain; tufbank.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5 to $35 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Hi! While I cannot give you any opinion on the domain itself, because I am not experienced enough, I think that Google search results are personalized, thus they show you first what you are most likely to be interested in. You see your domain because you have already been there and Google infers you like it very much.:giggle:

On the other hand, there is the Google Search Console, which you can use to sort of "introduce" your domain to Google Search. But this works better for developed sites, not just landing pages, I think (I am not sure, you better check this yourself).

Good luck!

•••
Yeah, try Google page ranking

Last edited:
•••
Hi! While I cannot give you any opinion on the domain itself, because I am not experienced enough, I think that Google search results are personalized, thus they show you first what you are most likely to be interested in. You see your domain because you have already been there and Google infers you like it very much.:giggle:

On the other hand, there is the Google Search Console, which you can use to sort of "introduce" your domain to Google Search. But this works better for developed sites, not just landing pages, I think (I am not sure, you better check this yourself).

Good luck!
I am excited and patient in some matters. That's why I'm wondering what other people think. Thank you for sharing your thoughts:giggle:

•••
No, all it means is your site is indexed (eg google is aware of it).
No one is going to search for ‘tufbank’ (unless they mistype tuffbank, which is a product name).

An example of a valuable keyword name, an exact match domain would be ColourMeanings.com
The keyword is Colour Meanings.
People search for this.
Lots of other people’s domains are at the top of google because they have existed longer, have backlinks etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back