Dynadot

purchases I sold my first domain! (Kind of...)

NameSilo
Watch

Allgoodnamesaretaken

Established Member
Impact
I sold my first domain for 80$ on goddady (that means I get 64, considering I bought it for 10$ that's pretty good deal, shame Im still 34 below what I paid for all the domains Im selling). They asked for verification code so I send it aaaaand, my transfer was suspended for some reason. It said to contact godaddy, I've already send an email but don't have high hopes tbh.

I don't know if it's just me, but I have constant problems with goddady and their customer support is laughable. They offsource it all over the world, so first time I had a problem, I called the customer line and the man I was talking to dissconected when I gave him my account info, second time I got connected to Indian man with very strong accent, so I had no clue what he was saying. Eventually I found the fix with trial and error, but here I have no clue what would be my problem.

Just hope I actually sold it, Im paying for listings after all, so it would be nice if it worked -_-

Sorry for a little rant, I don't know if I even managed to sell that domain :drowning:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
First sale is just like first love. So don't mind the low value, just enjoy the experience of "First"

•••
Congrats on the sale.

Did you recently register this domain? "Transfer stalled" generally shows when you've either not unlocked the domain or if it has registrar or registry level transfer lock.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back