NameSilo

opinion I quit domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bongs100

Established Member
Impact
Domaining is almost the same as playing lotto. I quit.

Year started domaining: 2016
Number of domains registered: about 40
Total spent on domains: +- $300
Number of domains sold: 1 (in 2017)
Total amount made in 2 years: $400
Profit: $100

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just like everything whether you are a buyer or a seller, patience is a virtue. You need to stay on course and wait for the best price.

•••
Domaining is almost the same as playing lotto.

I agree. We need good luck more than everything else. Sadly, everything -not only domaining- resembles to playing lotto in many aspects.

•••
Damn I envy you .....you atleast made some profit!!.................I quit without profit.lol

•••
Domaining is almost the same as playing lotto. I quit.

Year started domaining: 2016
Number of domains registered: about 40
Total spent on domains: +- $300
Number of domains sold: 1 (in 2017)
Total amount made in 2 years: $400
Profit: $100

In all seriousness

I think you need more than 40 domains to qualify as a domainer unless you own some super premiums.

So you should just say you quit your hobby

•••
Domaining is not like playing the lotto. Every lotto ticket has the same chance of winning, every domain (and domainer)? Not so much.

This song always makes me feel better about my bad investments :)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your honesty. I'm right there with ya buddy. I feel like I fritter way too much time on this with an uncertain and unstable result. Better I should fill out insurance claims (!) which at least guarantees a payoff. Can't seem to do that. Is there a 12 step program for domaining?

•••
Happy quitting. Quit while you profit :xf.grin::-P

•••
Oh no Crypto's down again, please open the door ....... i want back in!

•••
Ya it is not as easy as the guru sellers want you to believe to purchase their course. Its a nack that some people have and some do not. Lucky for you made a profit.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back