Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

i or e with or without hyphen

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
54
What do you think has more value as a prefix say on a Country or City, i or e?

Also is it better with or without a hyphen?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"i" usually means internet, but with country, it could mean "me", so I would go
with i.

DOMiNIC said:
What do you think has more value as a prefix say on a Country or City, i or e?

Also is it better with or without a hyphen?
 
0
•••
I would go for the e: eNewYork looks better than iNewYork.
 
0
•••
definitely without the hyphen. And, I would choose "e" simply because "I" is a stand-alone word that could confuse...
 
0
•••
Hi. I would go with the "e" preferably and without hyphen (if possible) :)
 
0
•••
The e prefix is widely known in relation to the internet (ecommerce, email). Therefore IMO the e without a hypen.
 
0
•••
e no hyphen :imho:
 
0
•••
No doubt "e". If you have choice. After "e" it doesnt a big deal what letter is. Say, eProperty is ok while it doesnt matter if it is iProperty or aProperty or zProperty.
 
0
•••
I would prefer 'e' without a hyphen.
 
0
•••
I guess I must be the only one here to think both are of equal value?
definately no hiphen though.
i and e are both used, i for internet (usually), and e(for electronic or ecommerce, again usually).
for store type sites, I would type most likely e first, for general sites, I would type i first.
 
0
•••
e sounds more better than i
 
0
•••
Definitely e without the hyphen. i would always be my second option for any name.
 
0
•••
i choice "e" without/with hyphen. But without hyphen is preferred. If that is not avialable, then with hyphen.
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for your replies.
 
0
•••
I have used both "i" and "e", with and without the hyphen... I presfer without the hypen but may reg both for SEO purposes.


seeker said:
I guess I must be the only one here to think both are of equal value?
definately no hiphen though.
i and e are both used, i for internet (usually), and e(for electronic or ecommerce, again usually).
for store type sites, I would type most likely e first, for general sites, I would type i first.
 
0
•••
Did someone already sold edomains.com ?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back