NameSilo

advice I now own the exact same domain in 15 Tlds all in 1 niche, how do I sell as a lot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I have regged over time the exact same short keyword domain name in 15 tlds including the .com (the .com version with an "s" at the end however), that r all within the same vertical industry niche, which is about to become a huge growth market as the news and research gets released to the mainstream. I do not own the .net and .org versions however.

I have researched out this market quite alot and am quite confident that the product will be released to the world in a short time as it grows. I cannot say at this time the niche however.

I was curious if I could get more $ selling all 15 domains in 1 lot or selling individually which would take alot of time and effort.

My thoughts were to find buyer for the entire lot so they would have a major portion of the domain tlds covered in their portfolio

How would I find a buyer for the entire lot? through a broker?

suggestions?

and btw no its not in 5g! lol

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Medical niche 😀 now I'm interested!!

I wish u luck.

I don't have too much luck sailing in the wellness / medical niches I'm afraid..

If u want to be nice and PM me the niche would be awesome! I obviously promise not to reggae anything in that niche or tell anyone ..
sorry cant do that.

•••
well i c u do,

well well its my old buddy ld! the np domain hater of all time! hows it going mate?? u r off 5G domain bashing now?? so bring it on i havent heard from u in awhile.
You know, for some of us - domains are about profit, quality asset acquisition and divestment.

If your 'feelings' get hurt when those who have vastly more domaining experience and skill take a minute, that's your problem.

Hope that helps, my delicate friend.

•••
You know, for some of us - domains are about profit, quality asset acquisition and divestment.

If your 'feelings' get hurt when those who have vastly more domaining experience and skill take a minute, that's your problem.

Hope that helps, my delicate friend.

oh yea u r a pillar of strength buddy

imsosensitive.loverofdomains

btw this is the dude who has nothing redeeming to input into any post so lets move on.

•••
oh yea u r a pillar of strength buddy

imsosensitive.loverofdomains

btw this is the dude who has nothing redeeming to input into any post so lets move on.

Good luck with your domains, hope your lessons are well learned and you have some success.

Failure to learn and adapt in domaining is the way of the pleb. Plebs line pockets of registrars while they cling like hoarders emotionally to strings that noone else cares for.

•••
Are the com, net and org developed, for sale or neither?

•••
Good luck with your domains, hope your lessons are well learned and you have some success.

Failure to learn and adapt in domaining is the way of the pleb. Plebs line pockets of registrars while they cling like hoarders emotionally to strings that no one else cares for.
well im not the only 1 lining their pockets now am i?? or maybe i am jeez i never thought of that?? hmm, no i doubt it. thx for that btw .

Last edited:
•••
Are the com, net and org developed, for sale or neither?
the 3 r owned by the same company/person i believe thru whois info and they all direct to the same under construction page

•••
Sounds like someone beat you to the singular .com. The plural might be valuable also. Not too sure about the other 14 extensions though. Depends on the extensions but I would guess they are not super popular extensions. I probably would advise you to try for a year and if you don't sell any of them (hopefully you will), then I would drop all but the plural .com.

IMO

•••
yes i missed the non plural .com by 2 days, argh

but what do u do. move on . as i said i have the .co and .info too which is a bonus i think.

thats why i bought up the others cause i thought heck they r there and its low cost for the year so who knows maybe someone thinks like me and would want to monoplize them as one lot.

we know its all a gamble but a safe one as it was very low cost for the 1 year reg

plus with a few of the gtlds getting more well know I figured why not.

i get a few more views than other gtlds on other domains that r .club and .top so who knows with this one

Last edited:
•••
i did something similar but i managed to grab the com, net and org. i think i got them for a $1 each.

•••
i did something similar but i managed to grab the com, net and org. i think i got them for a $1 each.
so how many did u end up with in total? did u sell any yet or still holding?

•••
still holding since last fall. nothing premium-amberrum

Last edited:
•••
so how many did u end up with in total? did u sell any yet or still holding?
The one you missed , is it developed? Trademarked? Can we say it is a 5G name? :)

•••
Sell them all here as one lot

•••
•••
How can anyone know if your research and execution has been sufficient without knowing the name(s)?

They are already registered so why aren't you telling us the name(s), niche, your premise, strategy and long term outlook?

You clearly have a strong belief in what you've registered but no one will give you any justification without actually knowing exactly what you've invested in.

•••
How can anyone know if your research and execution has been sufficient without knowing the name(s)?

They are already registered so why aren't you telling us the name(s), niche, your premise, strategy and long term outlook?

You clearly have a strong belief in what you've registered but no one will give you any justification without actually knowing exactly what you've invested in.

I know my research is sufficient and thats what counts!

plus of course i believe in the domains and niche as I RESEARCH DAILY and read read read. domaining isnt rocket science, of course u have to believe in the data and where it will lead. I dont make up these things to come on np to seek third party affirmation of what I do or dont do.

There are alot of well off, successful domainers on np and I want advice plain and simple from their expertise. u dont have to know the domains, I am only asking for advice on STRATEGY.

Last edited:
•••
I know my research is sufficient and thats what counts!

plus of course i believe in the domains and niche as I RESEARCH DAILY and read read read. domaining isnt rocket science, of course u have to believe in the data and where it will lead. I dont make up these things to come on np to seek third party affirmation of what I do or dont do.

There are alot of well off, successful domainers on np and I want advice plain and simple from their expertise. u dont have to know the domains, I am only asking for advice on STRATEGY.

So why you ask how to sell these names? Stop making excuse, obvious you have no idea and only no sales it future will be your teacher as you no listen to any advice!!

•••
this is from the person who is against other gtlds. surprise surprise

*sigh*

Then why are you asking if you've got the answer?

Just stay silent and sell all the .rocks in the world so that you chill in your castle on a private island.

•••
Hold them for some years and then sell individually.

•••
I use a domain in various extensions for different features. On a different note I am also looking to sign up under a domain I used to own for a project.

•••
cant say the domain right now sorry but i can say its in the medical niche and it is a keyword, it is not a brandable style domain.

15 extensions, excessive probably, but i did not pay alot thanks to domcomp and i covered all top tlds listed on ntldtsats site that made sense to the domains keyword

i just couldnt let them go to someone else, call me greedy or stupid but for the low $ outlay i figured well hedge my bets as i am a gambler.

at least i have the .com with the "s" at the end as i said, and the .co, im very happy if i had just these 2 alone.

my biggest sale was a .co a few years ago that i sold for $3,299 = (winecellars dot co to a USA wine racks corp) so i still see .co do quite well now if its a decent short keyword domain
Which ccTLDs?

•••
I'm waiting for the " l sold 15 of the exact same domains in 15 tld's in one niche " post.

This entire topic means about as much as that one without details and domain name.

For all we know it's an absolute junk domain, I mean why else was it available in 15 extensions?

If you're sure what you registered is good then share and let's discuss. Other than that the topic is a waste of good spit.

•••
So why you ask how to sell these names? Stop making excuse, obvious you have no idea and only no sales it future will be your teacher as you no listen to any advice!!
sure johnnnie u the man!

•••
I'm waiting for the " l sold 15 of the exact same domains in 15 tld's in one niche " post.

This entire topic means about as much as that one without details and domain name.

For all we know it's an absolute junk domain, I mean why else was it available in 15 extensions?

If you're sure what you registered is good then share and let's discuss. Other than that the topic is a waste of good spit.
read another post than maple breath!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back