Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I need some advice...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Whats the best Email address for registration contact info

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

suntech

Established Member
Impact
3
I would like to change the contact info email address to a more meaningful address.
I have registered two addresses that I like and am having trouble deciding on this important decision.

BUYMYNAMES.ORG
NAMETRADER.US

Your Vote Counts and greatly apreciated!
Thanks
J.K.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

I would go for NAMETRADER.US.

All the best,

- SW
 
0
•••
You should use the one that you have developed a site for. Developing a site under one domain then using another domain for your contact emails will confuse people and cause a mess.

BUYMYDOMAINS.ORG not only sounds lik eyou're begging but the .ORG is a terible extensiuon for a biz like this. .US is better.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I like Nametrader.us
 
0
•••
I would go with nametrader.us
Its more professional
 
0
•••
Nametrader.us easily IMO
 
0
•••
NameTrader.us hands down.
 
0
•••
NameTrader.us would be my only choice
BuyMyNames.org sounds like a good Name for
DomainAddicts Site
:lol:
 
0
•••
NameTrader.us without a doubt.
 
0
•••
NameTrade!
 
0
•••
nametrader
 
0
•••
I went for nametrader :blink:
 
0
•••
I would go with NAMETRADER.US.

Tom
 
0
•••
In case you haven't heard it enough...

NameTrader.us for sure. ;)
 
0
•••
I'll second nametrader.us :hehe:
 
0
•••
I prefer nametrader.us.
 
0
•••
I think the extension is worst, but the name sounds a lot better.. Hmm, I guess go with Nametrader.us
 
0
•••
One more vote for NameTrader.us
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back