Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre Barnard

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys,

So I read previously that Afternic brokers are quite good at negotiating a better price on our behalves. I was wondering if anyone has access to a specific broker at Afternic (Godaddy), eg email address.

Reason: I received an offer on a .tv domain through Afternic yesterday which was probably not bad, but far from BIN. So I was hoping to reach out to a broker to assist. Anyone had a similar experience?

If you have a name / email, kindly DM me.

Regards.
Pierre

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi guys,

So I read previously that Afternic brokers are quite good at negotiating a better price on our behalves. I was wondering if anyone has access to a specific broker at Afternic (Godaddy), eg email address.

Reason: I received an offer on a .tv domain through Afternic yesterday which was probably not bad, but far from BIN. So I was hoping to reach out to a broker to assist. Anyone had a similar experience?

If you have a name / email, kindly DM me.

Regards.
Pierre

Have you called Afternic? Used to be they were a friendly, helpful group.

•••
You will not be assigned a specific Afternic broker unless you’re a big client with a lot of domains however if your Afternic listed domain received an offer you should be able to contact directly whatever broker was assigned to that specific offer.

•••
email service @ afternic .com with the name of the domain and ask who is the broker for it - that person will/should then get back to you.....

•••
Thanks guys, I rejected the offer. The potential buyer upped the offer with $200 and I rejected again. Will contact afternic service, let's see...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back