Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I need a counter to do this.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

viper54

New Member
Impact
0
I need a script to do this:

Basically it will put a counter on my webpage. I only allow 15 subscriptions to my service every day so every time somone completes subscription (this can be calculated by somone clicking on a webpage as the last step in registration) And when it hits 15, I need it to bring the user to another page to tell him/her to sign up tomorrow.

If this is possible it would be great, thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Someone could create that script using PHP. If you go to the incentive area and put up an amount you are willing to pay you should be able to get it done.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back