I know all

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I was a pro football player at 12. At 15 I became an Olympian. At 17 I beat the lottery, making me a billionaire. I have 6 wives, all of whom are super models. I retired, came back, retired, came back, retired, and came back just to prove I could. I also won the Nobel Peace Prize, twice, for curing cancer and being awesome.

And most importantly, I have 2 accounts on NamePros.

So, despite winning at life, I have decided to join the forum to promote myself and perform SEO services.

I know, I know. Why should I perform SEO services when I'm a baller? Well -- hell --- I just want to make up for a short comings by proving I'm relevant.

Unfortunately, instead of providing value I plan on flaming the hell out of the forum.

Don't mind me. I'm just a boss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"I also won the Nobel Peace Prize, twice, for curing cancer and being awesome." Hah :)

•••
"I also won the Nobel Peace Prize, twice, for curing cancer and being awesome." Hah :)

I literally taught a chimpanzee how to perform heart surgery too. Awaiting my next award.

•••
I literally taught a chimpanzee how to perform heart surgery too. Awaiting my next award.
They may say it is just not enough ;) You always have to do more.

•••
Ha ha, "I know" the story, but before commenting anything moderator came and requested to avoid personal attacks. Lol. "I know" to write essays and I have invented the microprocessor back in 1945, and I am living in 2040 already. You all are loosers!

•••
Ha ha, "I know" the story, but before commenting anything moderator came and requested to avoid personal attacks. Lol. "I know" to write essays and I have invented the microprocessor back in 1945, and I am living in 2040 already. You all are loosers!

I brought Gandhi back to life just so he could write my ethics paper.

•••
I think I am losing out big $$$$

salesgenie.png

•••
•••
•••
Of course not but 20 years ago I patented the science.
Damn Shane, I've been looking into that tech! I might have to make you an offer on that patent! ;)

c107c920fed1c00f7c7ee24b0fd9bb42.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back