NameSilo

I heard you can buy domains with NamePros! HOW!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Help how can you buy domain names using namepros?? :-/ :-/ :-/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NamePros! :)

You can buy registrations through NamePros for 1000 NP$. It's not currently listed in the store yet because they recently upgraded to vB3 and they haven't got it installed back yet.

However, you can look in the Advertising forum and the NP$ forums as you may find a better deal. Hope this helps and once again welcome to the community!

-Chris Virtue
:wave:

•••
Wow 1000 NP :-/ Thats a lot of NP, but I guess for domains like .tv it is a very good value.

•••
Qwert said:
Wow 1000 NP :-/ Thats a lot of NP, but I guess for domains like .tv it is a very good value.

The 1,000NP domains via NP are only for the popular non-cctld extensions COM/NET/ORG, and maybe even INFO/BIZ/US. TV domains cost much more.

•••
Brett19 said:
Help how can you buy domain names using namepros?? :-/ :-/ :-/
You can purchase NP$ from the NP store, or earn NP through posting or doing offers in the NP$ sales/auctions thread. NP$ can be used to buy the domains, and as Chris said, the domain registration offer currently isn't available in the store. You can PM PolurNet once you have 435 NP$, he does domain registrations for 435NP$ (which is the cheapest I think).

•••
1000NP sounds like a lot but it isnt really. I was able to gain 940 in only a month!

GOD BLESS

•••
Yeh, I don't think it's a lot at all. I've gotten my share (I think like 60 now) in only two days of posting, hehe.

•••
1000$np means 500posts at the least so that isn't a lot

•••
NP$1000? That's very, very expensive, isn't it? That about equals $15 to $18 USD, depending on what prices NP$ are being sold for currently at the Exchange, and for that USD amount you could reg 2 domains at, say, DomainSite.

Then again... By reg'ing them here at NP$1000 you would be supporting NamePros!! :)

Cheers,
Rob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back