Domain Empire

I have purchase this domain at 1000 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
I have purchased web.ooo at 1000 usd , since i consider there are lots of end users .

i also purchased internet.ooo website.ooo .nets.ooo at cheap price .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you all know networksolutions.com ,i use their service since 2009,I am English learner ,my English is not bad,but their website name still trouble me a lot,finally i left.

currently , their name is web.com ,it's very easy for me and other none English speakers.

how many people still remember networksolutions.com ?

•••
web.ooo is better than most of four letters non meaning dot com
You say your domain is worth money to the Chinese specifically, but then state a random 4L.com is not as good? China are "investing", that means they want a ROI or at least a stable investment, hence their buying 4L.com.
3L.ooo is not a stable investment. No-one knows what it is worth now, nor in the future!

The only saving grace is the keyword "web". You might actually sell it, but the word "might" is what makes it a risk and unlikely.

If you disagree, then prove to me with data and stats what your domain name is worth.
Here's your starting data to prove your domain name value:
https://namebio.com/?s=QO4ADO4ETN
https://namebio.com/?s=wMzEDO4ETN

how many people still remember networksolutions.com ?
YOU do for starters...and so will most other people because it's a very easy to remember name. You're just comparing it to "web.com" which of course is easier to remember, but that doesn't thereby make "networksolutions.com" a bad name, nor does any of this make "web.ooo" a good name.

You're not thinking about the right things, perhaps driven by a high desire to make big money, as most are, but desire, hope, risk, and lack of knowledge are not good things to have when "investing".

Last edited:
•••
my final argue,

.OOO to you is none value ,to us ,it' value ,the same to .cn

To you .online is value ,to us it's none value. i don't think our end users will use .online

the different society caused the different thinking . for example, Chinese like "numbers" domains as website,while English countries dislike it .

15.ooo sold at 3000 USD
11.ooo sold at 3000 USD
ig.ooo sold at 924 USD
700.ooo sold at 1000 USD

those domains all we Chinese invest ,we know each other.

Last edited:
•••
I am a fan of easy to type, so .ooo fits that criteria. This discussion has been interesting from both sides. web.ooo is definitely unique

@viento - you have great conviction I am certain that will drive you to create a good sale : smile :
Wow, your portfolio is very creative overall, you have a few I could see making a large sale (I got there by visiting web.ooo to then click through to Flippa portfolio)

.aaa already taken : smile :
https://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/aaa.html

The true SLEEPER extension that will Knock Us All Out wil be .zzz : grin :

thank you ,I can't sleep ,i wait for the football champion of Europe

•••
@viento Say .ooo is good to the chinese one more time! (insert meme from Pupl Fiction here)

In almost everypost, you write the same thing... Are you trying to convince yourself or the others?

.ooo is by far the strangest tld I have ever heard off.
Your bet, good luck!

Please do not try to convince us that it is the new gold mine, because the majority here will think it is just a pothole.

•••
You are having lot of good ideas but you need patience. Just hold it till this extension gets more eyes .

@brandnow 50 to 100 years .....lol .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back