NameSilo

I have a question.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Yes, I was wondering....If you have a domain and it expires...do you have to renew it? Or will it simply be deleted from your account after a certain period of time? I need to know. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You don't have to renew it. However, some registrars offer an option to automatically renew domains (sometimes by default), so if you don't want to renew (and be charged for it), then you should ensure that auto-renew is off for your domain.

•••
armstrong said:
You don't have to renew it. However, some registrars offer an option to automatically renew domains (sometimes by default), so if you don't want to renew (and be charged for it), then you should ensure that auto-renew is off for your domain.

Ok, thanks armstrong. I was just wondering. I am still kinda new to the whole domain world. I was a little worried. Because I was told that you had to renew it. Thanks again.

•••
You usually have like a 3 month period to renew it.

•••
nexelhost said:
You usually have like a 3 month period to renew it.

Thanks for the info.

•••
bhyraj said:
No Idon't have domain thanks
Umm...why'd you post that here?

•••
lol his just a bit mixed don't worry about that :P

•••
Its people like this that make you laugh...
I hope auto-renew isn't on or my mum will be charged 8.88 every year hehe
bhyraj said:
No Idon't have domain thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back