Dynadot

I have a lot of similar XXXX.COM domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Impact
Under normal circumstances, how many dollars can be sold?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Under normal circumstances, how many dollars can be sold?

How many dollars can be sold
Well, in the Forex market you can sell as many dollars as you want. Just know when to buy, and when to sell. It is a gamble, though, so be careful when you're selling dollars (remember, not all currency is called dollars).

As for XXXX.com domains (commonly referred to as CCCC.com domains), are we talking all numbers, all letters, or a combination.

LLLL.com = All letters
NNNN.com = All numbers

You'll get a lot more if the name has a meaning, or is pronounceable.

If you're talking about a combination of letters and numbers, most of the time the names are worthless. D-:

If you're talking pure numbers, the name normally is worth a fair amount if you can find a buyer.

If you're talking all letters, they normally sell with some effort but mainly when they're a common acronym, a word, pronounceable, or have another non-trademark infringing meaning behind them.

•••
I have a lot of similar XXXX.COM domain name
Whats similar about them? Just length? Its really a name by name evaluationj

•••
You can sell all the dollars you want if you have a lot of xxxx.com domains.

•••
I am a reseller, so i will pay reseller rates. I will give 50cents for each dollar.. and i can buy in bulk.

Coming to the domains if you are asking LLLL.com domains, if they make sense and a word, it can be $$$$$ but if its just random bad letter then $12-$15

•••
All are 4-digit to pure digital, pure letters, no mixed

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

I do not know - I am a novice

•••
It's hard to tell without seeing the list.

•••
All are 4-digit to pure digital, pure letters, no mixed

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

I do not know - I am a novice

Are they NNNN.com too?

Numeric only..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back