IT.COM

other I Got My First Big Domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

upstylo

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Friends bought my first big domain name. I expect your congratulations.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's Trump. He has 2 accounts here and one has to be closed.
Twitter, Facebook and Youtube did verify his IP address.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Oh, it’s just getting started. Prepare for a pages long discussion of toilet paper!

Can't we please keep it down to one square?
I'm running low and had to start using old newspapers. Times are rough.

•••
Follow his 'trade review'. It's not hard to figure out.

The man with the BIG domain we never got to see got disallowed along with his buddy Serhan. 😝

•••
Mods haven’t woken up..nevertheless it’s sad you boys & gals are still commenting here

Last edited:
•••
Even you John..did you ask your wife first smh

•••
@LoodeX...

stimpy-red-button.gif

•••
•••
Mods haven’t woken up..nevertheless it’s sad you boys & gals are still commenting here
coming from the guy who is still posting in this thread O_o:xf.wink:

•••
coming from the guy who is still posting in this thread O_o:xf.wink:
Whatever ..I tried to bury it but it’s POPPING on the feed so of course I gotta show up

Last edited:
•••
Rather this than politics or science:o

•••
•••
Why is OP disallowed?

NP, rewrite code again and tell us what other accs are.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
So fake that I’m making this post pop even harder now

•••
Could we please get back to the point of this thread, MapleDots has yet to answer, Single, double or triple ply.

BTW, I see tripleply dot com is for sale for a paltry $300. Just trying to be helpful.

•••
The point of the thread was lost I thought

•••
•••
Just hopefully John don’t attack me for my language :o

•••
Could we please get back to the point of this thread, MapleDots has yet to answer, Single, double or triple ply.

BTW, I see tripleply dot com is for sale for a paltry $300. Just trying to be helpful.

Glad this thread is staying on topic :xf.cool:. A little sad :xf.frown: we will never know the name of the domain name.

I try not to spam my names in too many threads:xf.eek:, but this discussion of ply, especially involving the king of .ca @MapleDots , requires me to point out that I own triply in the .ca extension!! :xf.smile: 3 ply is way better than single or double! Open to reasonable offers in liquid Canadian currencies:$: including loonies, Canadian Tire Money, Tim Horton's gift certificates, or goods such as toilet paper. :xf.cool:

But seriously, mods, perhaps this whole thread should go away, all posts including my 2 should be deleted, cause kind of embarrassing this is the most popular thread today on NamePros :-$.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
•••
Another example of this world is up side down
If a s**t is wrapped good & advertising can be sell . No matter the content ( quality ) important is how many 'eat' the ...:xf.wink:
Well, maybe there are some examples for this in (pro) domain names too ;)

•••
all posts including my 2 should be deleted, cause kind of embarrassing this is the most popular thread today on NamePros

I have to respectfully disagree...it is cool to see the quirky side of other posters...there are a few posts that made me chuckle out loud. Much needed in today's climate.

Now you have me thinking of Tim Hortons and a young Canadian woman I knew long ago...met her at a little club in Windsor. She would do anything (well, almost) for some Tim Hortons after work. :xf.wink:

ADD: Truth be told, I would also do almost anything for Tim Hortons!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back