Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I got lucky last night

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Fleege

Established Member
Impact
21
Well it happened to me last night. Somebody just out of the blue contacted me offering me full price of sedo listing. No negotiation.

First I thought it was a scam cus the guy was from over-over many seas & with the promise of maybe wanting to buy other names too. Well now with payment at paypal I am negotiating about those other names too.

The interesting part of this story was that the name he wanted had expired 7-31. and I was going to let it go. So I quickly logged into godaddy and luckily was able to still renew - without penalty or hassle.

So there is hope. We will get lucky at times. The name was 365 Reach .com and was listed and went for $90.

Just wanted to share this story as proof that there is hope - even for your expired names - but you gotta be lucky.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Its always great to hear stories like this, congrats :xf.love:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back