Dynadot

discuss I finally sold my first Domain!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Boomshot44

Impact
After about a year of listing and purchasing about 30 domains on expireddomains.net, I’ve finally had my first sale and could not be more excited. It sold for over $1,400 on afternic yesterday.

Those 30 domains and the commission (20%) cost me about $500 so my total profit is about $900. Thanks to all in the namepros community that have answered my questions in the last year.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats. Everyone starts somewhere.

Brad

•••
•••
•••
Woo hoo, sounds like you've been learning well and working smart. (y)

•••
•••
Where's the love button where you need one? Congrats to you!

•••
•••
After about a year of listing and purchasing about 30 domains on expireddomains.net, I’ve finally had my first sale and could not be more excited. It sold for over $1,400 on afternic yesterday.

Those 30 domains and the commission (20%) cost me about $500 so my total profit is about $900. Thanks to all in the namepros community that have answered my questions in the last year.
Way to go, congrats!

•••
•••
Congratulations!, now you're going to make more sales

•••

Congratulations 👏🤝👍

Many more to come for sure

All the Best

•••
•••
Glad to know. Wish you more success.

•••
Congrats, l started with an xx sale, starting from xxxx is way better, well done :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back