IT.COM

I come back well-rested !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dominic Belley

Four Letter AcronymsTop Member
Impact
Hello NP community.

NBA and NHL Finals are over so its time for me to end my 6-month domaining break.
I miss buying domains :)

I had a rough year in 2016 and was not sure if I had the motivation to continue. Now I know I want to.

This time it will not be exclusively in the 4L world as before. I will mainly be looking at keyword domains.

I am aware that English not being my primary language will increase my risk of buying a few crappy names here and there but I'm fine with it. That fear kept me from doing it before, this time I jump.

I will be going after two-words and a few 5L brandable domains. I have an undetermined very limited budget ..ahah ! Because I don't want to be stressed by renewal fees, I want to acquire around 100-125 domains. That is a quantity I feel comfortable with.

I'll see how it goes.
Glad to be back !

Bonne St-Jean à tous les québécois !!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome :) I wish you all the best :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome Back! We all need a break now and then. But it's good have you back!

•••
Bonne St Jean. Plaisir de te revoir

M

•••
•••
•••
Welcome back

Sounds like taking a break gave you clarity about your passion for investing in domains and a renewed drive.

All the best!

•••
•••
•••
•••
I knew you'll be back! :)
Enjoy the ride!

•••
Welcome back : smile :

Who is your favorite NHL team?

•••
Good Luck (Unless you're a penguin fan) :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
Good Luck (Unless you're a penguin fan) :xf.grin:

I am a Habs fan.
But i was born in Sorel so i have always been a Pens fan on the side since I know Marc-Andre Fleury personnally.
I guess now I will switch to Las Vegas.

•••
•••
I am aware that English not being my primary language will increase my risk of buying a few crappy names here and there but I'm fine with it. That fear kept me from doing it before, this time I jump.

Don't feel so bad.

Most English speaking domainers suck at picking names.

Understanding the market is more important than speaking perfect English.

•••
•••
This time it will not be exclusively in the 4L world as before. I will mainly be looking at keyword domains.

A lot of people decided to focus strictly on the 4L craze of 2015, I think you are making the right move focusing on keywords at this time.

•••
Back