IT.COM

I can't find my invoices on GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
My issue is quite simple. I can't find (and download) the invoices for the sold domains via GD marketplace. I contacted them and they told me to search my e-mail. Well, there is no clear e-mail giving me the invoice after selling a domain. I can find the other invoices of domains i bought, or other purchases.

Where are the invoices of sold domains? I can't even create a custom invoice, because i don't know the buyer's details. I can easily do that on Dan, or Sedo for example with a single click. Not on GD.

How can i solve it?

@Joe Styler

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you sold the domains via Afternic even if the listing sold on GoDaddy then you need to get the list from Afternic as the sales went through their listing process.
If you sold them via GoDaddy login to your auctions.godaddy.com account and click the Selling Menu at the top, on the dropdown click the down arrow to download all your sales ever completed via GoDaddy auctions (up to 40k sales).
If you sold any via Domain Broker Service those sales are all recorded in your domain control center under the Buy & Sell tab.

•••
If you sold the domains via Afternic even if the listing sold on GoDaddy then you need to get the list from Afternic as the sales went through their listing process.
If you sold them via GoDaddy login to your auctions.godaddy.com account and click the Selling Menu at the top, on the dropdown click the down arrow to download all your sales ever completed via GoDaddy auctions (up to 40k sales).
If you sold any via Domain Broker Service those sales are all recorded in your domain control center under the Buy & Sell tab.
Thank you very much!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back