corel.xyz
audemarspiguet.xyz
boucheron.xyz
swarovski.xyz

friends to Advice
Need to mail to contact me

356560421#qq.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have to do a lot of reading on this forum :) If .xyz is not the best of extensions, you are not helping yourself either by registering some bad names which have no meaning. Also ninemsn,swarovski,salvatoreferragamo are all potential trademarks which is another headache ...Delete these three and similar trademarked domains to avoid any issues.

manicurist is ok but the extension is weak. You can list it for sale and try your luck.

...None of others have any value sorry.

Last edited:
•••
Mostly trademarked domains in a crappy extension. I don't think you will last long in domaining.

•••
I don't have a registered trademark, the others will also be registered

•••
But you have registered domains which have trademarks. ie: JackWolfskin.XYZ

•••
I mean I don't register the others will be

•••
I've also applied to mom.ooo

•••
Sorry. I don't understand your comment. From this list of domains you say you have registered, you have registered a lot of other peoples trademarks, and are a trademark infringer. You are probably lucky to have registered these in a crappy extension, which might take the trademark holders some time to find you. But you are a trademark infringer, for sure.

•••
Dear @8409243 , SEIZE ur Domaining NOW!!
Read a lot in here n then proceed!
Cheers!!

•••
•••
You have no chance to make money on most of these domains because they infringe on other peoples trademarks. So nobody is going to buy them. Not even the trademark holders. They might sue your ass off. My best advice would be to contact your registrar and ask for all your trademark infringing domains to be immediately deleted.

•••
If a defendant, transfer my free domain name

•••
Maybe. Maybe Not. They might want to punish you for infringing on their trademark. That's up to $100k fine per infringement. After all, it is easy for them to prove you are a serial trademark infringer.

•••
Thank you for your reminding, I will focus on a period of time

•••
Focus on your immediate future period of time. Delete those trademark infringing domains.

•••
If a defendant, transfer my free domain name
Registrars are pretty quick at placing transfer locks on domains, if you want to fight the man.

•••
•••
"I applied for a lot .xyz" Why?

I registered .xyz lot of 12 domains coz I grabbed it for free..

•••
Because you could be liable to pay fines of up to $100k per infringement under the Lanham Act.

•••
I still have other domain name brand

•••
You should delete all your domains which are infringing on somebody's trademark or famous name brand.

•••
You point a gun in our general direction and you wonder why when some of us say, regging trademarked names in any extension is a bad idea? Even if the names are free, that's playing with fire.

Last edited:
•••
:laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
D-:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back