IT.COM

I am tea lover - Regged my fav tea DNs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have registered recently also some japanese tea (which is my other passion after DN) in CN (starting to reg names in this CN extension) and com too:

JapaneseTea.biz
KukichaTea com
BanchaTea com
GenmaichaTea.com
Tamaryokucha.com
Tokeruocha.com
Funmatsucha.com
genmaicha.cn
煎茶.cn - transl : Sencha.cn
玄米.cn - transl: Genmaicha.cn

anybody here is fond of tea too ?
I prefer Japanese tea as you can see from the selection of names .
Generally green tea and oolongs.

rokoroko

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes I am a tea fan, I sold Tea.tv a few years ago, actually a trade, for ProFootball.tv which I sold to Mike Berkens.

I do own Teasor.com which I like both as a Tea brandable, and alt spelling for Teaser.

•••
Missed my favorite JapaneseTea: Sanpin(-cha) / Jasmine.

•••
•••
It's interesting to see .biz these days. The values have been fluctuating quite a bit recently.
I do own Teasor.com which I like both as a Tea brandable, and alt spelling for Teaser.
Teasor sounds cool. Did you buy it or come up with the name yourself? XD

•••
It's interesting to see .biz these days. The values have been fluctuating quite a bit recently.

Teasor sounds cool. Did you buy it or come up with the name yourself? XD

Thanks Rick, Picked it up on drop.

•••
Ah, it's a good catch. :D Have fun with it lol.

•••
no matcha?:xf.smile:
I like Matcha very much , but it was not available ,-) these are all handregs

according to domainiq matcha com is
$×××,×××
range

•••
rokoroko would have had a monopoly and complete portfolio on tea domains if he had bought Matcha too.

•••
I am seriously thinking about setting out the online tea business under the JapaneseTea.biz umbrella DN with all these kind of Japanese teas

•••
Well, it's your choice. But I wouldn't recommend using .biz these days. The market for it seems volatile. You have a nice list of .com's, why not make use of it? :D

•••
from business perspective it completely not so important its not com ,but biz (hey its business insnt it ), because it is the exact match of the main business topic -Japanese Tea . biz .- it would be the company name

and under each tea DN name it would be a website dedicated to each kind of tea - make sense ?

•••
Yeah. I can see where you are going with that. It'll be easy for users to recognize your company/website(s).

•••
Yeah. I can see where you are going with that. It'll be easy for users to recognize your company/website(s).
Exactly !!! I was really impressed it was all available to register

•••
And mainly - I would finally do what I really like !

•••

It's so easy to get caught up with trading domains that we forget to develop websites for our own interests. I mean, many start off as great programmers, but eventually get too busy with buying and selling to do anything for themselves.

•••
•••
from business perspective on Chinese market it is better to have Chinese name of the tea or English name like :

genmaicha.cn
or
玄米.cn - transl: Genmaicha.cn

?

•••
sanpincha.com is registered since 2012
Remember, -cha just means tea. It's not necessary sometimes, unless you emphasize it with O-cha (green tea).

•••
Remember, -cha just means tea. It's not necessary sometimes, unless you emphasize it with O-cha (green tea).
I see , anyway SANPIN.COM was registered on July 28, 2004

•••

...which is the MOST important thing..ALWAYS!
We forget about it way too often.

•••
thanks a lot for your idea -just I have regged more the japenese way :

Genmai-cha
Kuki-cha
Ban-cha

Still missing mat-cha as already regged again

•••
photy-cha....
I sahll reg that one! :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
I used to have several tea names. I actually grow and process my own biwa tea (loquat tea). Was surprised to find both names available to register.
I was surprised to see kombuchatea sell at that price, considering it's redundant and long. But Flippa prices are funny that way

Since almost all tea originated in China, I agree it's better to have the Chinese names for the .cn.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back