Dynadot

I am tea lover - Regged my fav tea DNs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have registered recently also some japanese tea (which is my other passion after DN) in CN (starting to reg names in this CN extension) and com too:

JapaneseTea.biz
KukichaTea com
BanchaTea com
GenmaichaTea.com
Tamaryokucha.com
Tokeruocha.com
Funmatsucha.com
genmaicha.cn
煎茶.cn - transl : Sencha.cn
玄米.cn - transl: Genmaicha.cn

anybody here is fond of tea too ?
I prefer Japanese tea as you can see from the selection of names .
Generally green tea and oolongs.

rokoroko

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used to have several tea names. I actually grow and process my own biwa tea (loquat tea). Was surprised to find both names available to register.
I was surprised to see kombuchatea sell at that price, considering it's redundant and long. But Flippa prices are funny that way

Since almost all tea originated in China, I agree it's better to have the Chinese names for the .cn.

kombu-cha in the basket too,-)
kombucha is for sale at $ 98k

•••
according to estibot I have hand regged
genmaichatea.com -
genmaicha tea
$1.2K

•••
Without looking at numbers, I would guess that genmaichatea is a better name than kombuchatea.
The thing with teas in the USA is that they sometimes get heavily promoted as health or diet products by scammy companies. Great if you have the domain.

•••
Without looking at numbers, I would guess that genmaichatea is a better name than kombuchatea.
The thing with teas in the USA is that they sometimes get heavily promoted as health or diet products by scammy companies. Great if you have the domain.

yes, it was available for hand registration a week ago .

•••
Here's the one you want. :alien2:

T.Recipes

•••
BanchaTea.com is a nice domain

•••
Wow. I take back what I said. I was surprised to see kombucha tea with 369,000 results, and kombu tea with only 14,000. Seems the cha + tea thing works in the US. Kind of like saying the Rio Grande River, but there's no arguing with usage.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back