Dynadot

I am pretty hot atm

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wilfredo

Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member
Impact
Seems that the internet biz comes in waves.
Atm I earn quite alot each month on parking
In the last weeks I have offers on over 10 domains, all $xxx.

I also sell quite alot of stuff I imported from USA (ebay) on a Swedish auction site, selling like crazy. ;D

Also starting school right now, and gets like 10 new mail per day that are just biz. Feeling that Im quite into this ebiz atm ;D Hehe

But It will probably go over in a while ;D

:kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thats awesome. Its amazing to be able to generate income off something you love doing. Keep up the good work and keep posting tips on how how we can follow in your footsteps!

:gl:

•••
mediaspree said:
Keep up the good work and keep posting tips on how how we can follow in your footsteps!

LOL

•••
thats called stalking.... :]

•••
Keep us updated with your sales and ebiz stuff.

•••
cmos, congrats! it's nice to hear 'little' success stories like that! :)

Best,
Rob

•••
•••
great news. I wish we could all say that.

•••
Yeah I agree with you on that .edu. :p

•••
Share your great tactics with me.

•••
great sharing of your deals. good work!! this is an encouragement to the rest of us struggling guys that there is still money to be made on the net!!

•••
well done, I would have liked an ebusiness when I was at school

•••
Nice to hear! I hope things continue to go well for you. Interesting to hear you make money with US eBay stuff on a Swedish auction site!

•••
May i have the url to the swedish auction site?

•••
nice job :)
Also, I too have heard that importing stuff then going on ebay to sell them really is good $$

•••
Yes, share your great tactics

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back