IT.COM

budget: above $5000 I am looking to buy 1 word .com domains - MUST be a recognizable word - not invented

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlentyOfBrands

Established Member
Impact
I am looking to buy some 1 word .com domain names. Please PM your name and your price. I do not want to guess prices. I am a reseller so they have to be wholesale prices. I am NOT looking to buy invented words. I am looking for real one word domains.

My budget is flexible. I am looking to invest $10k - $20k. That can be in 1 name or 5 names.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Direct Message Delivered

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for all the domains that have been sent. I have only seen one unfortunately that I would be interested in. Keep sending names if you own any or if you are brokering any.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
I have one word .net if you want

•••
Thanks. Still looking. If you are brokering names or if you have some 1 word .coms let me know. (they have to be an actual word) like chest.com, paper.com, quilt.com - these are only examples and I know they are high value.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back