I Admit: I Have a Problem.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BlackCatsAreNice

Established Member
Impact
226
Who can relate with me?

I am a domain hoarder. Bona Fide. Not even borderline.

I have amassed a heavy bucket of domains because I can't say no.

I keep telling myself to stop but I have never met a good domain I didn't want to own.
 
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Who can relate with me?

I am a domain hoarder. Bona Fide. Not even borderline.

I have amassed a heavy bucket of domains because I can't say no.

I keep telling myself to stop but I have never met a good domain I didn't want to own.

Then I may have some domains you would like to buy. B-)
 
5
•••
2
•••
I was like that when i first started out, couldn't really focus on everyday things at one point, my brain was just constantly trying to think of things to register even when i was watching TV to even going to bed.

Now I'd rather only have a small portfolio of high quality domains, I'd personally would love to log in my registrar and only see 1 domain in there and nothing else if it was something like Casino dot com, I'd take that over say 10,000 average ones as you'd potentially own a 7/8 figure asset.

And that's my aim as far as domains go, ideally I'd like to have 3 real high quality 6 figure+ potential domain assets (dictionary words or industry defining domains), when i sell one, bank some money and try and buy another to replace the one sold.
 
Last edited:
7
•••
Who can relate with me?

I am a domain hoarder. Bona Fide. Not even borderline.

I have amassed a heavy bucket of domains because I can't say no.

I keep telling myself to stop but I have never met a good domain I didn't want to own.

For me that thing passed within the first month. Started after I've sold my first x,xxx domain. Dunno why I stopped so easily, but probably due to the fact that I've done that in the past also with gambling. When I realize it's getting costly, I simply walk off. It's logical.

You'll get there.

The main thing is to sharpen your selection, keep only the cherry on the pie and ditch everything else. Every day I make a list of (often) tens of domains, guess what, after lot of analysis maybe 2 still stand worth taking.

The fact that you hoard also tells me you don't filter well enough. Anything less than top stuff is money lost. You need to set a process for that filtering and stick to it.
 
4
•••
I got tired of keeping a wish list and just started writing on my office walls.:)

Domain names everywhere. You'd think I'm crazy.

Just kidding. I do love them though.
 
3
•••
welcome to the club :xf.smile:
 
2
•••
Buy a domain name so maybe you will feel better.
 
2
•••
when you exhaust your brain knowledge, in WHOIS; could use Wikipedia to discover available dotcom terms, $10 ea. - wouldn't have founded if didn't give a try researching as its beyond "we don't know
."

I am a proud godaddy frequent caller benefiting portfolio with insteads using ICaNN 5-day refund policy/new registrations' RETURNS!



-have a special day














o
 
0
•••
I am taking some time off from regular schedule to look at what I can sell but just spent a few hundred last couple of days on more new names.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I got tired of keeping a wish list and just started writing on my office walls.:)

Domain names everywhere. You'd think I'm crazy.

Just kidding. I do love them though.

You must have "A Beautiful Mind"
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back