NameSilo

domain howtoplaypoker.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AssetDomains

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi I would appreciate your thoughts on howtoplaypoker.us
27,000 US exacts Term registered in most extensions but don’t have any experience with this cctld is this worth anything
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see this going for mid $xx to someone looking to develop in that niche.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
$10 - $100 range. IMHO
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input might have to look into building it out if has no value as a domain. I'll have to do a bit of research on how well these rank
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input might have to look into building it out if has no value as a domain. I'll have to do a bit of research on how well these rank

Don't think appraisals determinant, who knows, maybe you find someone willing to pay more than we said.

Sometimes I think it worth more, and I wouldn't be surprised if sold for more, but I see a ccTLD a negative factor for a site that would have an international destination. It'll be a matter of test to see what the reality says

Good luck!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back