Domain Empire

Howdy.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, members of namepros.com. I am Shaheen, and I am a newbie here. I was referred by the user Taryn Sedai. I've heard many great reviews about these boards, such as the fact that you can win free domains. No, I am not a freeloader. Even if you can't win free domains here, I'll still post here because the theme is awesome, and it looks like fun, heh. Anyway, I registered here earlier with the alias "Shaheen", and I entered the e-mail address [email protected] when I registered, but I stupidly deleted the e-mail account before I realized that I was supposed to receive an activation e-mail, so if you could please delete that account, I would be indeed grateful. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to default.69
Sorry if it's a burst of your bubble, but the domain names are not available to buy from the store anymore with NP$
I'm starting more and more to think that it's a good thing RJ doesn't offer that anymore.
Anyways, welcome to NamePros.

Post lots and you'll get NP$ (forum money) with which you can buy stuff in the store:
http://namepros.com/store.php?s=&action=main

Or buy/sell it in the NP$ exchange:
http://namepros.com/npexchange.php

This is a great forum, with helpful and professional members, so should you have any problems, they will most likely get sorted out quick as lightning! :D

:lol: Welcome!

•••
Thank you for the welcome message. It's okay that you "bursted my bubble" because I never had a bubble to burst, heh. It is a minor disappointment that the domains are no longer available to buy with NP$, but I won't let that be a setback in the fun I know I'll have here. What matters is that RJ was nice enough to have done that before. Besides, it's my fault that I didn't join earlier to take advantage of that offer. Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome.

•••
•••
Welcome to #1 Namepros!
Sent you 25 NP$ from your other thread to get you started, and special thanks to Gal for providing you with such a warm welcome.

PS. We added a new feature here at the "Domain Store" ... "GoDaddy Discount Accounts" ... which may prove helpful to you at some point.
The Namepros "community" stands willing and able to assist you ... and we look forward to your participation here on the site.
Have fun! :)

•••
•••
:D All in a day's work CH! :lol:

•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
:D All in a day's work CH! :lol:

Good Job :D

Welcome back defauly.69! :)

•••
•••
Welcome Yo, I'm new here as well, and this place seems like thee place to stick around at, so I suggest you stay

•••
Welcome to NamePros vortex! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back