Dynadot

discuss How was your August?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
How was your trading volume in the past August?
How many domain names did you sell/buy in the past August

In August, we promoted a lot of domain names, also received a lot of domain name transactions, hope to close in September .It is worth mentioning that they are all end users transactions

How about you ?
Best wishes

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Luke warm .. 3 sales … but I had 0 in July .. so

•••
Better than a normal August. The summer overall has been better than normal summers.

Unless you have a massive portfolio though, the sample size is too small to read much into sales (or lack of) over a short period of time.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
August covered all my domain expenses for the year, but it was not an enduser. Sales to domainers.

•••
not bad, expected worse due to summer 3 end user sales from a portfolio of 550. Bought around 50 new names as well

•••
Aug was slow but not really bad for me. Had 3 sales on hand-reg (registered less than a month ago).

Sep seems to have a nice starting with one sale on Sep 2. Fingers crossed!
If you don't mind can you please share the details of your Hand-Reg Sales. Thanks.

•••
bought 1 domain with high price, sold 0 domain

•••
Sold four names, nothing crazy, I recently upgraded my names a few months back (fast transfer just kicking in now, nice boost in exposure) also registered a bunch of names in Epik .co promo throughout July, they always say if you have the names in demand the end user(s) will find your names.

•••
The worrisome thing for me is that still they haven't resumed as usual

•••
Sounds like a lot of people had a slow August, I’ve had a dismal year all around. No sales, no offers and no inquiries. Patience is the name of the game; it can be discouraging some days. The battle in your head can get the best of you if you let it. Dig in and keep moving forward is what we are built to do.

•••
•••
basically zero sales but september began with a domain sale of $200 Looking forward to better sales this month

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back