nitg16 Top Member VIP Impact 4,324 Apr 8, 2016 695 views 3 replies #1 How can I view post edit history? I won an auction but I believe OP changed original auction terms at last moment. Any help would be appreciated. @Eric Lyon
How can I view post edit history? I won an auction but I believe OP changed original auction terms at last moment. Any help would be appreciated. @Eric Lyon
Eric Lyon Scorpion Agency LLCTop Member PRO VIP Gold Account Blue Account Trusted Blogger Trusted Contest Holder ★ 15 ★ Impact 35,550 Apr 8, 2016 #2 Please Report the post, and we can take a look for you. Only moderators are able to view edit history.
Please Report the post, and we can take a look for you. Only moderators are able to view edit history.
Eric Lyon Scorpion Agency LLCTop Member PRO VIP Gold Account Blue Account Trusted Blogger Trusted Contest Holder ★ 15 ★ Impact 35,550 Apr 8, 2016 #4 The only edit to the first post was that the links to similar sales were removed. No other changes were made. Please use the Report feature in the future instead. Thanks.
The only edit to the first post was that the links to similar sales were removed. No other changes were made. Please use the Report feature in the future instead. Thanks.