IT.COM

status-replied Anyway to see what posts I have looked at in the last 72 hours?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
I read a job service post within the last 3 days and can't remember where I saw it or when or who posted it (I know - memory of a goldfish) I have checked the relevant section and other areas of Namepros but can't find it, might of been deleted...it had a link to for their service which took me to a website which I would like to revisit....

I even checked my search history on Google - no luck, my search history is regularly deleted....

Any way I can view all the posts/threads I have looked at in the last 3 days? I checked and it just shows my comments, likes, thanks etc etc

Cheers,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
remembered 2 words out of the thread title and found it that way :xf.smile:(n)

•••
Glad you were able to find it. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
This looks nice too, can it be enabled
Yes, we'll have it enabled within a month or two.

Looks good - report it in the feedback link above
That actually doesn't solve the problem you've described unless you happened to bookmark it, which can already be done by every major browser.

Your suggestion is for the times when you forget to bookmark or didn't realize you might want to refer back to it later.

We hope that helps.

•••
•••
•••
I look after 8 ponds between job hobby breeding season now have some with loads of eggs inside. Also have polyponds.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Bravo Mod Team Bravo be like

confused-no.gif

•••
Quite magical how a thread about a feature to find which topics you recently browsed became a thread on goldfish. :lookaround:

I know this should be in the suggested features link, but my thinking is too foggy to clearly define yet, but some sort of checkmark to bookmark for future reference would be a nice addition.

Glad you found it, @NickB.

Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back