NameSilo

tips How to use LinkedIn as a sales channel

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bonin

DimitarBonin.comTop Member
Impact
Use LinkedIn as a sales channel and always look for new opportunities

In recent days I received many messages from people who ask me how to use LinkedIn to sell domains and I decided with a few lines to give some clarity ….

LinkedIn is a business social network, here very rarely can be seen pictures and videos of meowing kittens, dogs chasing her tail or smiling babies …. so the chance to meet a serious person and get serious offer is not small.

The network is used by freelancers, small business owners, employees in small and large companies, as well as high level managers at large companies.

Getting Started with LinkedIn

Make your profile – I mean a nice, tight and professional profile, do not put the photo of your prom or picture from the beach vacation ….

Fill out your profile at least 90%

Start gradually contact with other people, start with those you know and slowly head towards the people in the business that interests you.

In the “Summary” fill out a brief information about yourself and note that you deal with domain names, will not be wrong if you put a few of your domains too.

One of the best hits of LinkedIn is “Pulse” – much like the Facebook news feed, but filled with much valuable news ….

How to find the “Pulse”

Go to your profile, then click on “Interests”, from the drop down menu, find the “Pulse” and you’re done, you can now read the latest posts or post your own.

Do not be spammer

Post regular in “Pulse”, connect with new people, but do not be a spammer, what I mean …. do not send messages to people asking to buy your domain, if some take an interest in your domain believe me, he will contact you.

Hope this helps and is enough to start

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
good job

i got :

Linked.International

and i think about to develop it for really good buy and sell website

Linked ( 关联 Guānlián )

International ( 國際国际 guójì )

LINKED.INternational

Baidu : 百度为您找到相关结果约100,000,000个

Bing : about 141,000,000 results

Google : about 1,150,000,000 results

got already first offer from China

i guess i should looking for a partner

•••
nice tips @bonin, thank you

haven't login to my linkedin account for a long time . you're right, only professionals use it ...
feels weird to be there for someone goofy like me

•••
Nice share mate. Thanks.

Linkedin is a great place to get connected with businesses and individuals and I have started to develop my linkedin profile just a couple weeks ago.

You mentioned to "post regularly on linkedin pulse". What type of posts do you recommend that could gain interest of audience there? I assume postings related to domains names and businesses! Please guide.

•••
•••
I have Twitter @DNScholar
Thanks for LinkedIn intro.

•••
Some nice pointers here mate....thanks

•••
https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/0_1G_CWtYYq-b59l3X_S27Zo?trk=prof-sm
Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 6.56.49 PM.png

•••
Would you suggest paying to advertise on Linkedin?

Also, I don't see Pulse under Interests. Are they calling it something else??

•••
There are small changes in how is linkedin looking in recent weeks, but if you click on a HOME icon you will find the option to post an article or just to share an update

•••
/Ahh I see. So "Pulse" are just posts/updates.

I'm trying to get into the habit of using Linkedin more. :glasses:

•••
Yes, they made some changes, I believe "pulse" now is just post and updates

•••
Thanks I just created an account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back