question How to start with 2$ ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ishak

Established Member
Impact
Hi freands, i'm new her
I have 2$ in my card o_0 ,so what shold i do whith it
I need your advices to start the right way please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want to thank everyone for their interest. In fact, I am a student at the university "architecture" And my love of all that has to do with internet connection is what made me enter this domain. My problem that I own a virtual visa card only, no bank account and no way to charge them, anyway, maybe I'm not rich, but I don’t have 2$ only ^_^ .
Thank you, NICE

•••
Hello Ishak, welcome to Domaining.
Looks like you are from Pakistan and using wiz card. This is how I started.
I bought my first domain for $0.99 and listed it on Flippa for $9. Domain was sold for $26, I bought another domain for $9 and listed it on flippa for $9, sold for $65. Now I have around 15 domains in my portfolio, some are good, others are crappy. But I learnt so much this way and through reading namepros.

•••
Hello Ishak, welcome to Domaining.
Looks like you are from Pakistan and using wiz card. This is how I started.
I bought my first domain for $0.99 and listed it on Flippa for $9. Domain was sold for $26, I bought another domain for $9 and listed it on flippa for $9, sold for $65. Now I have around 15 domains in my portfolio, some are good, others are crappy. But I learnt so much this way and through reading namepros.

Do you have some tips about how to succesfully sell on Flippa?
Thanks

•••
Register new extensions 2 words domains at promo prices ($1), then sell them here at auctions with $10. Be sure that the 2 words plus the extension match together. And ask youself what end-user would buy this domain.

Rinse and repeat.

•••
I know its hard to hear but save money and dont buy cheap or register or maybe you can find a name but not sure about that that is just my 2 dollars.

•••
Do you have some tips about how to succesfully sell on Flippa?
Thanks

You will never get good price on flippa, you will end up selling to the domainer instead of end user. If you have premium domain try their upgrades. Also keep in mind to end your auction on wednesday between 1am to 3am. It is peak time for flippa traffic. Keep commenting on your auction so it is in active auctions.

•••
You will never get good price on flippa, you will end up selling to the domainer instead of end user. If you have premium domain try their upgrades. Also keep in mind to end your auction on wednesday between 1am to 3am. It is peak time for flippa traffic. Keep commenting on your auction so it is in active auctions.

Regarding the time to end, what is the time zone for it?

•••
Hello house, I am new in this domain biz and I just registered a domain, I will like to know if the domain is a good one and if I can sell it fast. The domain is webtrafficcalculator.com

•••
I am new in this domain biz and I just registered a domain, I will like to know if the domain is a good one and if I can sell it fast. The domain is webtrafficcalculator.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back