question How to start with 2$ ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ishak

Established Member
Impact
Hi freands, i'm new her
I have 2$ in my card o_0 ,so what shold i do whith it
I need your advices to start the right way please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Buy a coffee in McDonalds, and use their free WiFi to look for a job. :)

•••
Sometimes registrars do specials on .com or .net for $0.99

Name.com is doing one in 12 hours https://www.name.com/happyhour

That's the only suggestion I can think of.

•••
It certainly wouldn't be buying a domain

•••
•••
Hi @ishak welcome to NP, here is an option:

Go to www.1and1.com and register a .com for $0.99 (try to find a decent one - if you need help...ask)

Then come back here and post the .com you just bought in the "For Sale" thread.

Then a good samaritan might buy it from you for say $20 (because that is how peeps on NP roll...)

THEN you have $20. Now we're talking.

Now you try to pickup a semi decent domain that someone is selling here (hopefully for under $10).

You take that domain you purchased and list it on auction at Flippa for $9.

You let all your newly found friends at NP know about the auction!

The rest is history.

•••
agree with the suggestion to regg a couple 99 cent domains on sale.

•••
•••
Sorry if my comment came over as a bit hard, but you do need to build a bit of capital that you can afford to lose if you want to learn about domain name trading, investment or speculation.

•••
•••
it's ok kuffy, in any case i will try

•••
Buy an ice cream
And get a job

Oops
Didn 't read the other replies

•••
it's ok kuffy, in any case i will try

i buy 2 domain at namecom 0.99x2
in 1 month i sell it n get $10+

tips: dont sell domain to domainer...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Best idea is not to treat it as a trial and error = error
-hobby-
But a business right from the start

•••
buy 3 x .INFO on 1&1 (buy 3 - pay 2), or 2 newTLDs on Namecheap or even 5 x .TOP when in promo

•••
Okay... what u can also do is ..place a bid (actually u can place 2 bids on 2 separate auctions here) the auctions that start at $1 - whilst it may seem impossible that you will pick up a decent domain for that price...let me assure u it's not. I have picked up 2 domains like that already...AND the last one I picked up for $1, I actually forgot about the auction and I only found out I won the auction after someone else placed a $2 bid few days after me. When I checked the thread I saw I already won the auction... that very same day I was offered $40 for the domain by one of the other bidders...ended selling it for $50.

So, can you u start with $2 - yes it is possible... if you honestly don't have the money and $2 is really all u can afford to invest then I suggest u keep bidding on these auctions that start at $1 until u manage to win 1 of them....

Last edited:
•••
Hi @BOBAH and @deez007 thankyou
Now i have a .com one it is Gamemnl.com
Can you advise me how to sell it, can I find a buyer who want to take it

•••
Hi @BOBAH and @deez007 thankyou
Now i have a .com one it is Gamemnl.com
Can you advise me how to sell it, can I find a buyer who want to take it

Hmm not sure, what does the MNL stand for?

•••
@deez007
For example My New games List

Last edited:
•••
Ahhh..okay I thought it has specific meaning in the Gaming niche.. if its just 3 generic letters that dont really have a particular meaning in the niche...then I don't see much value in the domain...I could be wrong but I doubt you would be able to find a buyer for that domain in a hurry.... Sorry mate, I would be surprised if you were able to get double digits even for that domain.

•••
@ishak see if you can get a refund for that name. I wouldn't recommend buying names at this point really.

•••
Thankyou @deez007
Thank you, we always learn from our mistakes. I think that I have a plan to start the progress
Mnl.game is for $2,241.25 in godaddy i found gamemnl.com and I thought it was the same value

•••
@Jman92
I Bought it from godaddy Is there a way to refund for it

•••
Find out what the mnl stands for. Maybe it is a real meaning since someone is trying to sell mnl.game. Their asking price seems high for just 3 random letters in a nTLD that I didn't even know existed. But then again, auctions sites are full of people in a fantasyland when they put prices on their domains.

Once you find out then maybe you can market to that niche. Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back