IT.COM

advice How to sell Qulum.com to Quolum ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gro

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

I need your advice on how to sell Qulum.com to Quolum.com .

Thank you all for your support.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You shouldn’t try to do that. It is blatant cybersquatting and this sort of thing gives domain investors a bad name.

My advice: Delete the domain and take this experience as a lesson in what not to do.

Last edited:
•••
I definitely agree that you are better off not trying to sell it to this company. There appeared to be no international trademark on Quolum, however could be a national one, or some combination of words. And I don't really see the reason for them to buy, there is no indication for any volume search for ''qulum''. Rather than buying, they will be pissed off...

However I wouldn't delete it. Try to go your own way with it, offer it to brandable platforms - BB and SQ, and see what happens. It could make a good brandable, and at the end there are thousands of similar companies' names, I wouldn't worry about it.

In the future, never buy variants of names with a single purpose to sell it to one company (I am not sure it was your case, but just saying).

•••
•••
I definitely agree that you are better off not trying to sell it to this company. There appeared to be no international trademark on Quolum, however could be a national one, or some combination of words. And I don't really see the reason for them to buy, there is no indication for any volume search for ''qulum''. Rather than buying, they will be pissed off...

However I wouldn't delete it. Try to go your own way with it, offer it to brandable platforms - BB and SQ, and see what happens. It could make a good brandable, and at the end there are thousands of similar companies' names, I wouldn't worry about it.

In the future, never buy variants of names with a single purpose to sell it to one company (I am not sure it was your case, but just saying).

Thank you.

•••
step1... collect tm lawyer money

step2... hire lawyer

step3.. contact company

step4... watch lawyer happy getting yer hard earned money

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back