IT.COM

question How to sell domain at this forum

NameSilo
Watch

shani547

Impact
hi every one
i have seen some posts with selling domain here. as i am new here so i dont know the right place where i can do it so please guide me thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We want to personally welcome you to the site and the domain industry!

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:
Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros: Click Here

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. We’re always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

We look forward to seeing you around!

•••
Welcome @shani547! It's a good idea to spend some time reading and learning before you start buying domains. That will save you a lot of money in the long run.

Good luck!

•••
thank you for your reply and guide lines

•••

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros: Click Here

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. We’re always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

Hi, Eric,

I have some real criticisms of NamePros, though l
realize it is by far the most-helpful web site vis-a-vis the business of domaining. But l don’t want to overload you with my concerns; however, l would like to know whom l should contact at NP about my extreme dissatisfaction with NP in certain areas.

Because l found you in the Domain Beginners β€œsection,” I will tell you my one concern about the egregious occurrence I’ve had regards this particular area of NP.

Specifically, l posted a query about two weeks ago, and it has been viewed 107 times as l write this, and l have not received even one reply. Outrageous! The question l posed seemed to be one many domaining beginners might have.

And yes many might not believe l’m a beginner, as l’ve been associated with NP for more than a decade and have a zillion stars or whatever they are next to my name, indicating, l presume, l am an established domains.

Well, l’m not, as l took a sabbatical shortly after signing up with NP more than a decade ago and only a couple of months ago became, once again, a domainer.

Anyway, the question l posed on Domain Beginners had to do with fact that l saw a Flippa ad that listed some of its, presumably, prime domain names that were up for auction or at least sale.

One of the domain names was Kardashian-West.com. I was shocked, as way back when l was briefly involved with domaining, it was consider verboten to use uncommon celebrity and product names in a domain name. But l was guessing that that β€œpolicy” was no longer in effect.

However, as l say, l have yet to receive one reply from anyone, in particular the 107 viewers to my query.

Abysmal circumstance I would say. What good is a Domain Beginners section if even a simple but relevant and important question is totally

•••
Hi, Eric,

I have some real criticisms of NamePros, though l
realize it is by far the most-helpful web site vis-a-vis the business of domaining. But l don’t want to overload you with my concerns; however, l would like to know whom l should contact at NP about my extreme dissatisfaction with NP in certain areas.

Because l found you in the Domain Beginners β€œsection,” I will tell you my one concern about the egregious occurrence I’ve had regards this particular area of NP.

Specifically, l posted a query about two weeks ago, and it has been viewed 107 times as l write this, and l have not received even one reply. Outrageous! The question l posed seemed to be one many domaining beginners might have.

And yes many might not believe l’m a beginner, as l’ve been associated with NP for more than a decade and have a zillion stars or whatever they are next to my name, indicating, l presume, l am an established domains.

Well, l’m not, as l took a sabbatical shortly after signing up with NP more than a decade ago and only a couple of months ago became, once again, a domainer.

Anyway, the question l posed on Domain Beginners had to do with fact that l saw a Flippa ad that listed some of its, presumably, prime domain names that were up for auction or at least sale.

One of the domain names was Kardashian-West.com. I was shocked, as way back when l was briefly involved with domaining, it was consider verboten to use uncommon celebrity and product names in a domain name. But l was guessing that that β€œpolicy” was no longer in effect.

However, as l say, l have yet to receive one reply from anyone, in particular the 107 viewers to my query.

Abysmal circumstance I would say. What good is a Domain Beginners section if even a simple but relevant and important question is totally
Why is it "outrageous" and "abysmal" ?

This is a forum where people choose to participate and share their experiences, you can not force a response from anybody. I have had a fair few instances where I have had no replies - no big deal.

If you get no replies, do what I do and research it yourself.....or maybe vice versa.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/a-celebritys-name-as-a-domain-name.983356/

•••

Yet, another subject for complaint reared its ugly head while l was typing my initial query: namely, NsmePros decided to end my message prematurelyβ€”creating several problems, not the least of which is l can’t proofread my original post. This very same situation occurred yesterday, as l was typing a message in NP.

I do think, however, that you got the gist of my original messageβ€”specifically, that l’m extremely dissatisfied with NP in certain areas although l feel about NP the same way l do about democracy, as suggested in a classic quote of a bygone eraβ€”to paraphrase, β€œDemocracy is the absolute worst form of government except for every other form of government.” And NP is invaluable if for nothing else because of its bargain rate for buying domain names, and l’ve bought close to 20 in the three months since l resumed domaining.

Sorry for taking so much of your time if, in fact, you’re still reading my humongous message, and l also apologize for the mechanical mistakes l certainly must have made in my original message to you, but l was planning to proofread my entire messageβ€”until NamePros forced me to send you the first portion of my message unedited, which incenses me, as l’m an English professor who constantly repeats the following dictum: Nothing good is ever written, only rewritten.

•••
Why is it "outrageous" and "abysmal" ?

This is a forum where people choose to participate and share their experiences, you can not force a response from anybody. I have had a fair few instances where I have had no replies - no big deal.

If you get no replies, do what I do and research it yourself.....or maybe vice versa.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/a-celebritys-name-as-a-domain-name.983356/
Ah, a typical uninformed response by a member who can’t see the forest for the trees. A philistine reply to be sure: Why should a beginner expect the answer to a question that, I’m sure, would inform many beginners about a most-important aspect of domaining!?

I mean, why should a beginning domainer consult an ostensibly expert colony of domainers for the answer to an urgent question when he or she spend hours of time searching the answer on the lnternet. And we all know how accurate the Internet has been found to be!

Geez, Mr. Acidic, your narrow-minded solution has caused me acid-reflux.

•••
Ah, a typical uninformed response by a member who can’t see the forest for the trees. A philistine reply to be sure: Why should a beginner expect the answer to a question that, I’m sure, would inform many beginners about a most-important aspect of domaining!?

I mean, why should a beginning domainer consult an ostensibly expert colony of domainers for the answer to an urgent question when he or she spend hours of time searching the answer on the lnternet. And we all know how accurate the Internet has been found to be!

Geez, Mr. Acidic, your narrow-minded solution has caused me acid-reflux.
Why? Because I did not use long words and engaged my brain to find an answer to a simple question?

The answer to your long winded rant was on this forum in the first place

Pure bloody laziness on your part......

•••
bloody laziness? Long words are virtually always more effective than oxymoronic English. So l’m to find and use a magnifying glass and search for what promises to be a huge amount of time to find the answer to my questionβ€”rather than ask supposed experts, like you, to reduce that obvious major waste of time to minutes?

I’m sure you’ll have another nonsensical response to this reply. As you, apparently, are all-knowing, is there a way to block an elitist, who obviously shouldn’t be, from replying to a normal member’s posts?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back