Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How to restore full Cpanel Backup?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
43
Hi,

My friend has a vps and when switching to his hosting, he has no idea how to restore a backup. So far, I've been moving the files manually, and isn't working very well. Does anyone know how to restore a full cpanel backup that I made in my old host's cpanel control panel? It says that only the administrator can restore it, so I'm lost. Please explain how to restore it :). What should I tell my friend/host provider to do to restore my backup file?

Thank You,
Donny
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
login to WHM (assuming you have whm as well)
click on backup and then click on "
Restore a Full Backup/cpmove file"
hth
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back