Dynadot

status-resolved How to list my domain in auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luvlydevin

Established Member
Impact
I have been trying to put my domain in auction here in namepros but got this message

Your post in the thread Promote Your Domain Auctions – Free! was deleted. Reason: Does not comply with thread rules / Please repost with just the domain name with an embedded link in the name to your auction / Thank you for understanding

how can I successfully list my domain in namepros

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have create your Auction Thread before you try to post on Promote Your Domain.

Click the top menu option for Sell Domains.

Then, choose Auction, Fixed Price or Make Offer Section.

Once in that section, choose create post.

That should do it. After you post, then you can revisit the Promote Area.

•••
Yeah I did that but got this message

Your post in the thread Promote Your Domain Auctions – Free! was deleted. Reason: Does not comply with thread rules / Please repost with just the domain name with an embedded link in the name to your auction / Thank you for understanding

•••
Hello please I need help

•••
Last edited:
•••
Can you kindly link here your auction thread and the text you use in the "Promote your Auction" thread?

•••
•••
  • Auctions that have no minimum price or a reasonable minimum price.
  • Auctions that end 72 hours after the last bid.
  • Domains that are of high quality.
  • Auctions may also be chosen at random.
  • Please share your auctions on social media. Thanks!

Basically NP doesn't include every domain auction in this thread, and maybe this is why you haven't been accepted.

Obviously it's implied you have just posted the domain name with the link of the auction, like --> Zymose.com

•••
Hey there @luvlydevin,

Welcome to the community! matrigaldo explained it pretty well, but I'll go a bit further into detail as I hope that you will submit your auctions in the future :)

I reviewed your posts and why they were deleted. You seemed to have posted just the text "Zymose.com" without the actual auction hyperlink embedded into it. You also posted the same domain a minute later. Please note that you may only submit each domain to Promoted Auctions once per week. Just to clarify, the Promoted Auctions thread is meant to promote domains you have at auction on NamePros and not a thread to specifically auction a domain.

The easiest way to embed your auction link into the text of the domain is to use the hyperlink button (looks like a chain). You can read the directions for it in our user guide.

The end product will look like this: Zymose.com

I advise all of our members to read the first post in the Promoted Auctions thread thoroughly because it explains all the rules and format. Unfortunately, unless your domain follows both our rules and format, we usually do not select it for promotion. If it does not follow either (especially the rules), we’ll delete it from the thread with a message like the one you’ve read.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Last edited:
•••
Finally I think I was able to list my domain in promote your auction thread, thanks to you all

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back