Dynadot

question How to increase view on GoDaddy auctions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

codersabir

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain (FameRoute.com) listed in GoDaddy 7-day auction now. How to increase the view on that?
Any suggestion ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have beerdiamonds.com and others
Thank you for your advice. It's a great idea.

•••
Type-in traffic means someone thinks of your domain then types it into their browser.

So if you own shoes.com, then you will have lots of type in traffic.

But if you have MyDogFluffyIsTheBestDog.com then obviously no one would ever think to type that in to a browser.
Go into your control panel where you registered your domain and find where you can forward or redirect the domain to another URL. If you can't find it, Google "forward domain Godaddy". If that doesn't help, contact support.
Go into your control panel where you registered your domain and find where you can forward or redirect the domain to another URL. If you can't find it, Google "forward domain Godaddy". If that doesn't help, contact support.

I'm not sure, if "to forward" means to point to , to change the servers in the DNS. If yes, I know how to do it. If not, I'm searching how.
Thanks

•••
I'm not sure, if "to forward" means to point to , to change the servers in the DNS. If yes, I know how to do it. If not, I'm searching how.
Thanks
Sorry, I've found how to forward on godaddy.
Thank you

•••
I also want to know about that, thanks for sharing this query..

•••
we have looked at removing the categories altogether and probably will at some point in the future. Things have changed a lot since the categories were originally added and almost anyone search for a domain does not use the categories as a search field. It is easier/faster to choose -other because you dont have to spend extra time trying to find a category for each name.

For instance people will search by keyword or tld or price but not category.
Hi, do we have any category specific to Crypto domains?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back