IT.COM

question How to Increase Domain Value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John_Figueiroa

Impact
Hi guys, i wondered how i can increase domain value

i was a writer primarily and can easily create content, but i bought these domains in order to sell them. There is no other purpose to these domains.

How could I increase the value?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi guys, i wondered how i can increase domain value

i was a writer primarily and can easily create content, but i bought these domains in order to sell them. There is no other purpose to these domains.

How could I increase the value?
artificially or naturally?

•••
I assume your question is really whether or not you should develop a site on a domain.

For low value domains, a developped site with a few pages has a bit more value than a raw domain. But it won't be spectacular. What really makes a difference is a real site with traffic, subscribers, profits, reputation ... In that case, it's not domaining, but rather site flipping or site development.

For high value domains, the domain has it's own intrinsic value and chances are the buyer has no interest for a few pages.

•••
A quick, well-crafted landing page is probably as good as you can expect in most cases. And that can often be accomplished with photography, graphics, and a simple logo in lieu of lengthy sales copy.

A notable exception might be copy written specifically for SEO ranking purposes. For example... let's say you own SCRANTON.PLUMBING... If you were to write some generic copy for "Scranton Plumbing" (and related keywords)... and if you're able to land front-page SERPs for those specific keywords... then you've added *dramatic* value to the domain.

Any plumbing company in that area would be willing to pay top $ for a domain that's already ranked on the front page.

•••
A domain value is in its NAME so there is no chance to increase a Domain Value

Yeah you can create Beautiful Landing Pages but its still not gonna effect much on the Value of Domain

In Short - A serious Domain Buyer will only see the NAME nothing else

Hope it Helps

•••
A domain value is in its NAME so there is no chance to increase a Domain Value

Yeah you can create Beautiful Landing Pages but its still not gonna effect much on the Value of Domain

In Short - A serious Domain Buyer will only see the NAME nothing else

Hope it Helps
With respect, you're speaking of hardcore domainers only. You're forgetting about the 99.9999999% of the population who are not avid domain investors.

Big Businesses. Small Businesses. Hobbyists. Startups. NPOs. Etc..... It's a big world out there. So depending on the niche/market there could be many ways to increase the a domain's value.

•••
With respect, you're speaking of hardcore domainers only. You're forgetting about the 99.9999999% of the population who are not avid domain investors.

Big Businesses. Small Businesses. Hobbyists. Startups. NPOs. Etc..... It's a big world out there. So depending on the niche/market there could be many ways to increase the a domain's value.

Yeah, I am not saying there is no Way to Enhance the Value of Domain

But still no one can increase the Value of a Domain from $100 to $10000

Thats why I said NAME matters the Most

•••
If you do proper SEO and can build traffic to your domain/site you can increase the value significantly. Your site does not need to be monitised at all. Just build traffic.

•••
I think I heard it on domainsherpa, get all the major social network pages for the exact name

•••
By working hard on your domain.

•••
•••
im looking into that knowem at the moment

but appreciate all the advice here, at the moment i am driving traffic to a few of these domains (they are two-word domains with some SEO value) and earning approx $9-10 daily. This is not an average as some days i do not earn.

But i dont know if this makes a difference in the long term. i hope i am able to sell these domains within a year as i really dont want to renew ALL of them, maybe one or two max...

•••
Not increase the domain value without developing the website,you can develop the site on domain and rank use by SEO automatically domain values are increased...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back