Domain Empire

How to have acceptable blog for Google AdSense?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello all,
do you have any tricks to build good blog and acceptable for google adsense requirements? because I have built 3 blogs but google is still deny my applications?

thank you very much...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have made a health blog before and provide with unique contents in it and it is approved. Anyway I would like to asked if what type of blogs have you made for your approval in adsense. Have you used unique content and not just copy paste articles?

•••
If you are an Indian, then be prepared to wait for a minimum of 6 months.
First launch a website and then develop it with rich content.
Wait for 6 months and then apply it.
Google will definitely give you permission if you stick to its standards.

•••
Has nothing to do with being from India - one of the Adsense policies is that the site (at least, the site you initially apply with) must be live for >= 6 months.

It's somewhere in their policies - read them, they're very clear about what they do and don't allow.

•••
Adsense more likely to reject because of content or more correctly LACK of Content than age.
(I have read and re-read adsense guidelines , and can't see ANY reference to 6 months).

No such thing as TOO much content so add as much as you can.
By content I mean TEXT articles , not RSS feeds or VIDEOS.
Use Feeds or Videos to Enhance the Text , not replace it.
Copy / Pasted Articles from Article Sites are actually OK if RELEVANT.

Also do not forget things like ad to content ratios ( Less ads than content) and Privacy Policy.
Most submitted sites are rejected because of simple easily solved reasons.
Remember your site has to be for USERS not a MFA (Made For Adsense) site.
Make the site look and work good without ads than add them later.

TOO MANY Minisites that are created have only 300 words of Crap content and 4 Ads.
People than blame google for rejecting them.

My most successful 1 page minisite with adsense has 1 [200 * 200] image ad only. It earns renewal fee weekly.
I have created Over 3000 minisites with adsense , only one ever rejected by google.
AdsenseSite.info << they didn't like the name (However it took them 4 years to complain).

Up to recently I taught a WebSite creation course , which included adsense usage.
NOT 1 of my students ever was rejected by google for their NEW Google Account / Adsense.
Most were accepted within 48hours of 1st day of course.

Only reason there seems to be bias against Indians is MOST Crap sites are done by Indians or other "Try 2 Hards" .
GOOD sites from anywhere will be accepted , CRAP is ALWAYS Rejected.

Last edited:
•••
Adsense more likely to reject because of content or more correctly LACK of Content than age.
(I have read and re-read adsense guidelines , and can't see ANY reference to 6 months).

Have you owned your site for 6 months?
In some locations, including China and India, we require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months. We've taken this step to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers.

Source: Is my site eligible to participate in AdSense

And my bad on one point ... it IS "some locations", i.e. China, India ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back