Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How to Grab this Domain?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

PowerUp

Established Member
Impact
29
How can I grab this domain? Based on the query with GoDaddy below, has it already been renewed by the owner?


Domain Name: BUYMYWIDGETS.COM
Registrar: ONLINENIC, INC.
Whois Server: whois.OnlineNIC.com
Referral URL: http://www.OnlineNIC.com
Name Server: NS3.ONLINENIC.NET
Name Server: NS2.ONLINENIC.NET
Status: REDEMPTIONPERIOD
EPP Status: redemptionPeriod
Updated Date: 17-Jul-2006
Creation Date: 07-Jun-2002
Expiration Date: 07-Jun-2006
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i just tried it at www.ivoy.com and it is available to register - hurry!
 
0
•••
also checked on NC and it still available. Hurry!
 
0
•••
I'm using "buymywidgets" in replace of the actual domain name that I am interested in. So, Based on the information I pasted above, can anyone tell me if the URL is has been renewed by the owner?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
No,

Owner has around 30 days to renew.

Wait until August and check up again.

Sam
 
0
•••
Thanks Sam.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back