Dynadot

How to Get Traffic to Parked Domains?

NameSilo
Watch

Gustavo-Woltmann

Restricted (50-70%)
Impact
I think what you wanted to do was direct traffic to a domain that you have at a professional domain parking service like sedo.com or another. If that's the case, then you can't really advertise the page via any PPC method because that's against the terms of service for most parked domain services that I know of. But what you can do is try posting on free classified ad sites like craigslist or backpage to generate traffic. You can also try linking your parked domain from a related site or sites that already have accumulated traffic. When it comes to any paid advertising, you're likely to lose money trying to go this route because you just can't make enough money from parked domains to justify it.

But overall, I don’t recommend the parked domain thing. From my experience, very little earnings come from it, and you are doing nothing to build-up the value of your web real estate: which is what a domain name truly is.
Gustavo Woltmann.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

those that never made any money or made very little from parking, are unlikely to recommend it.

imo...

•••
every "google API" related parking (PC <tier 1>, Sedo, Afternic, GD, Voodoo) not accept any weird traffic sources, bots, and fake traffic. It will always finish with a ban (sooner or later).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back