Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How to get thread highlighting?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Grossman

Established Member
Impact
2
I noticed some threads in the advertising forum have a green or yellow background (highlighting). The only post-related items I've seen in the NP$ store is sticky thread. How do you get highlighting?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You have this option when you post a new thead. It costs 50 NP$.
 
0
•••
Yep - I don't think you can add it once the thread is posted - But at the bottom of the page before you "Post" your thread - there is a Dropdown option to purchase it :)
 
0
•••
Ah that sucks, I've been stickying the same thread almost a month, would have to start a fresh one.
 
0
•••
Post in Private message to staff or PM RJ and he'll do it. Say him which thread and color you want.

I already did that :)

David.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back