NameSilo

How to get a good Google rank

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I own asgsoft.net but when i search asgsoft it is like on page 8 after it was first. how can i get it back up there free.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some one was selling google guide books for np$ with which i think you can improve site stats. also try to include very common keywords in your site.

•••
were forums taht you posted asgsoft in come up on page 1 ?

•••
exchange links with high pr websties, if they dont mind =)

•••
Yes, Link back from Good Google PR sites is most important. You may check Google page rank of a site using [ http://clickfor.net/pr.php ] and then request the webmasters a link exchange.

You should also use 'asgsoft' as your keyword and write more content containing 'asgsoft' to be first on the search result for that perticular Keyword.

•••
it says 0 . that is very bad. what else can i do for now

•••
Basically you have to just get back links...

Get as many links to your site as you can, not too fast like 5000 today but slowly...

•••
Thats right! and remember that to link to sites that is related to you.. google gives more points in to this

•••
•••
You can start by changing your title from: <TITLE>intro</TITLE> to
<TITLE>asgsoft</TITLE>

Secondly, why do you want to rank high for that word? Is people searching on such a word?

•••
well no it will be a a software development company site. so i want a high rank in words related to that (can't think of many)

•••
#1 loose the spash page its doing nothing but making people click just to see the site and since its not really "content" the search engines wont "like it"
#2 use the right title.... intro does not describe your site.
<TITLE>Asgsoft Software Development</TITLE>
#3 add some meta tags with keywords, and description.
#4 Get other software development sites to link to your site.
#5 search google for Search engine optimization, you need alot more done.

Am I missing something... where is this software development? All I see is prayer times...

•••
i am looking for a free domain for the mosque after that i will put my flash site /non flash site too.

•••
Try out my link exchange script. With one super small form you get added to link exchange with tons of sites.

•••
Hmm, the word "Advertising" comes to mind.........

•••
Yeah advertising is the best way. You need to be prepared to spend money. The thread starter wanted to do it for free.

•••
It's pretty damn hard to get your site going, but a few links from the right places, and offline marketing, go a long way.

Don't just focus on PageRank, first get lots of hits to your site.

•••
what is offline marketing?

•••
asgsoft said:
what is offline marketing?
Marketing your website offline, i.e. posters, tv ads, malls..

•••
ok but does it work well

•••
asgsoft said:
ok but does it work well

If you have a free local paper, this can be a great way to get hits.

Yes offline marketing does work verywell as long as it is presented professionally.

•••
and what do u mean by presented proffisionally

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back